I love america

dev

Even thru this world economic crisis, man meking money hand over fist..

gwannn trap 3.

dev

Saturday morning..de radio playing...sipping on lucozade and coconut water..the sun is shining ...all is well with the world..even though FOX TV berates OBAMA..America is beautiful.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
America has many opportunities and beautiful areas. Many of us have received nuff blessings despite any obstacles or problems.

The question is why some of us don't take the time explore outside their comfort zone and visit new places. Or think up creative ways to make money or utilize various resources. What about their way of thinking or personality that hinders them :scratch

Last edited:

Inquistive

America has many opportunities and beautifuly areas. Many of us have received nuff blessings despite any obstacles or problems.

The question is why some of us don't take the time explore outside their comfort zone and visit new places. Or think up creative ways to make money or utilize various resources. What about their way of thinking or personality that hinders them.
Well, Bill maher said most Americans are stupid. I happen to believe him too.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
Damn another one of these threads? ppl must really love America on Imix.
lol big up the country who blessed some many of us with a chance to make a living....

Well, Bill maher said most Americans are stupid. I happen to believe him too.
lol
Well I think many don't know any better, were not taught to think for themselves, enjoy participating in a culture of materialism, some to just wait for and expect handouts, some don't have a good support system, many don't care to learn about world topics....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The question is why some of us don't take the time explore outside their comfort zone and visit new places. Or think up creative ways to make money or utilize various resources. What about their way of thinking or personality that hinders them :scratch
This question has been raised on Imix endless times....Seems some people are succumbed by their natural or familiar habitat. I.E Two Caribbeans from the same country, same village, same level of education, same economic level. Get off a plane in America, one at JFK...the other at Dallas/FT Worth international. Tens years later compare the growth of these two Caribbeans, I bet the one that landed in NYC lives pretty much the same way they lived back home.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
This question has been raised on Imix endless times....Seems some people are succumbed by their natural or familiar habitat. I.E Two Caribbeans from the same country, same village, same level of education, same economic level. Get off a plane in America, one at JFK...the other at Dallas/FT Worth international. Tens years later compare the growth of these two Caribbeans, I bet the one that landed in NYC lives pretty much the same way they lived back home.
Well some people do need reminders since many of us have short memories.... or need to remember to give thanks for their blessings

But why the person in NYC is most likely to live the same way... are you saying little or no growth?

iPicong

I always tell people the opportunities we are afforded here we cannot get anywhere else in the world. How much can you really acquire back home........if it was dat much yuh would be back home. Like Colossus say people does come here and try to recreate certain aspects of their old lifestyle...........people too stubborn to admit ho good this place is

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Are you saying little or no growth?

Yeh, little to no growth as far as exploring the country and other cultures, ideas, points of views. I hear this complaint a lot from friends That have come to the U.S and live in low Caribbean populate areas....in reference to getting along with family in cities like NY...D.C....Florida.

I always tell people the opportunities we are afforded here we cannot get anywhere else in the world. How much can you really acquire back home........if it was dat much yuh would be back home. Like Colossus say people does come here and try to recreate certain aspects of their old lifestyle...........people too stubborn to admit ho good this place is

My question to you...would life be less stressful back home...even though you couldn't acquire as much as you can do here?

iPicong

Yeh, little to no growth as far as exploring the country and other cultures, ideas, points of views. I hear this complaint a lot from friends That have come to the U.S and live in low Caribbean populate areas....in reference to getting along with family in cities like NY...D.C....Florida.

My question to you...would life be less stressful back home...even though you couldn't acquire as much as you can do here?
Maybe a tad bit less stressful..........but I dont like living with looking over my shoulders everyday.

iPicong

That's why I haven't really been interested in going Trini for carnival....wouldn't feel like I'm leaving my environment.

I hear u....
You cannot even compare the imitation events in foreign to the events in the islands.........

dev

I en know bout wunna, but once you tap into the American dream, you go into a new paradigm of thoughts.