I just want to say...

topclassbubbla

That I made some rounds of the panyards and mas camps last night...Everything looks (and sounds) very much in order for Labor Day. :) :)

Awright den :)

[font color = red][font size = 4] "Love is blind. Marriage is the real eye-opener." [/font]

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
FYI, if you're lookin' for sweet pan music, always consider walkin' down to Albermarle Rd. and Flatbush Avenue (down the block of Burger King)and catching PANTONIC STEEL ORCHESTRA in action any night yuh free...I HEARD THEY WERE VERY GOOD!! BUT I THINK U HAFTA HEAR THEM FOR URSELF...LOL

~SweetPea4Yuh-

topclassbubbla

I went by there last night too...Why was there like 10 people there? I doh know if ah came too late or what, but there wasn't a lot of people practicing.
SweatPea: yuh a part of that panyard?

[font color = red][font size = 4] "Love is blind. Marriage is the real eye-opener." [/font]

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
What time did u come?! Yea, I'm a member, and I was there last nite as well..

~SweetPea4Yuh~

topclassbubbla

Dredgal and I pass thru like around 10:00. We stayed for a little bit, but since nuttin neva did a gwaan...

classyivy1

An Ivy of Class
Topclass & Dredgal,

Thanks for passing thru last night! Sorry about my overzealous friend (I know he was probably chatting you guys up way after I left :)). I had to run out last night and didn't get a chance to say goodbye since Greg was occupying yuh time with de "movements" anyway :D . Hopefully you like what you saw!

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
Since its' west indian time, the best time to come is around 11- 11:30, when practice is the livest...

~SweetPea4Yuh~

dredgal

Professional Peeper
[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-02 AT 12:42 PM (EST)]Classy, your boy had a lot to say. It was too much to take in at once but I enjoyed his enthusiasm. You're crew has a bright future! :D

classyivy1

An Ivy of Class
Thanks dred,

He can be a little much at times but his heart is in de right place :) Thanks for coming through!

topclassbubbla

Yes, I was still hearing "movements" in mi sleep last night. :) :)
Although I am a die-hard jabmolassie/jab-jab gyal, I told a few people to pass thru and register.

classyivy1

An Ivy of Class
Gyul, he's like our drill sergeant...when we going to lime or fete...it's "MOVEMENTS! :)

Anyway, thanks for the support. We trying ah ting!

topclassbubbla

>I would of went with you guys to different pan yards.

Sorry, Soca...it was just a spur of the moment thing. We sitting down looking in each other face without a thing to do, so we decide to go gallivanting thru the Brooklyn streets. :)

I may do this again tomorrow night -- hey, its free and nobody gets hurt (unless one a de pan dem drop pon yuh big toe).

MuddyAngel

Hey Dredgal and Topclass!!

I must join classyivy in saying the Greg is our Lyming Seargeant. Thank you for the support and we hope to see you and other IMIXers jouvaying with "Muddy Angels".

Mas Camp located at McKenzie's SPorts Club, next door to Black Foot, at 1634 Nostrand Ave between Beverly and Tilden.

Latas!

topclassbubbla

Mek sure yuh tell dem its down in de basement and into de backyard, cause we almost miss it.

classyivy1

An Ivy of Class
Topclass yuh right..Actually, usually the door to the club is open however, when there's functions in the club the doors are shut.

FOR ALL WHO ARE THINKING OF PASSING THRU FOR MUDDY ANGELS (1634 NOSTRAND):

ENTER FROM THE BLACKFOOT MAS CAMP OR ENTER FROM THE BASEMENT ENTRANCE OF MCKENZIE'S SPORTS CLUB. THE DISPLAY IS IN THE BACKYARD.