I just came from my bosses office and....

bkhoney

My Heart
she said my work is slipping and my productivity has gone tuh hail in the last month and a half :eek: she asked if ah had any personal problems at home or else where....ah told her no but that things would be back to normal soon....:( so in saying this, i'll be taking a leave of absence from work so ah can bug out wit my imix fam all day :rolleyes: ..... Seriously, ah won't be on imix for awhile until ah catch up wit my work....ah need to get my priorities straight...ah can't believe that ah let them go in de first place....allyuh will be missed terribly....thanks for listening.....

p.s. feel free tuh email me if u wanna chat....or call me for those who have my work number or if u don't have and u want it, just let me know.....

lata babies :(

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
well ah tink ur making ah good choose.. we will always be here... so handle ur business...

*no peeping either.. it's still ah distraction..*

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
yuh have 2 choices...
1 - do de people wuk quick.. or
2 - bun down de place! just make sure they can't trace it to you!!
Hurry back babes!

bkhoney

My Heart
thanks guys.....its nice tuh know u care...

Dwiz.... ah thought about that too....but ah might get caugt cuz ah wanna stick around tuh mek sure nobody try tuh put out de fyah! :fyah

bkhoney

My Heart
Bake 'N Shark said:
Take care of your priorities luv....slip Ex-lax in she coffee

....and den hurry back.
:kicks she gotta a cast iron stomache yuh know...it won't work :O

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Your stories will be missed. But do de people dem work. And then you can come back if you wish.. The rest of the assistants will surely hold you down in your abscense, we done know they MAD, SICK, HEAD NO GOOD already.. :fyah :anddat

bkhoney

My Heart
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Your stories will be missed. But do de people dem work. And then you can come back if you wish.. The rest of the assistants will surely hold you down in your abscense, we done know they MAD, SICK, HEAD NO GOOD already.. :fyah :anddat
ah know my co workers goh hold it down fuh me......ah just sad cuz ah won't be here :(