i can't take it anymore

P

poca-old

i am babysitting my friends' 2 kids (5 and 2 years old). everyday she leaves me food to feed them but the refuse to eat it. instead they want the food that i cook for myself. my friends keep saying that her kids are picky eaters but if i was being fed her food i would be picky too. i thought only white folks don't season food, but she is from Salvador and her husband is from Portugal, i think that they should know what seasonings are.... i have latinos friends and they cook real goog. but why my friends food look worse than what they give to prisoners....
now everything i put in my mouth the kids want it... they will not let me eat peacefully... allyuh know that i don't like people messing with my food, but what can i do. give her hints that her food don't taste good without hurting her feelings....
but the worse is that i use her seasosning to cook my food, so how can see manage to cook tasteless food!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
poca said:
i am babysitting my friends' 2 kids (5 and 2 years old). everyday she leaves me food to feed them but the refuse to eat it. instead they want the food that i cook for myself. my friends keep saying that her kids are picky eaters but if i was being fed her food i would be picky too. i thought only white folks don't season food, but she is from Salvador and her husband is from Portugal, i think that they should know what seasonings are.... i have latinos friends and they cook real goog. but why my friends food look worse than what they give to prisoners....
now everything i put in my mouth the kids want it... they will not let me eat peacefully... allyuh know that i don't like people messing with my food, but what can i do. give her hints that her food don't taste good without hurting her feelings....
but the worse is that i use her seasosning to cook my food, so how can see manage to cook tasteless food!:mad: :mad: :mad:
You need to tell her, because these kids WILL HOUND YOU FOR YOUR FOOD!!! Just say it in a nice formal way:" Your children do not eat the food you leave them, is there something else you think they may like?"

P

poca-old

guesswho i am not joking... all kind of stuff looking gray, it doesn't give any appetite at all. and these kids they can eat!!!!

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Just say homegirl, yuh food tastes terrible, yuh kids hate it and I think it's time yuh put some seasoning in yuh food (Just kidding). Bring up the topic casually and talk about the seasonings you use and eventually she'll come around I HOPE.:confused