I AM SUING RIHANNA FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT FoR THE SONG "WHAT'S MY NAME"

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
First, all I NEED to KNOW, before I PROCEED with my LAWSUIT, is to FIND OUT when that SONG came out.

ARYO HELP ME NUH.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
"What's My Name?" is a song performed by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, taken from her fifth studio album Loud (2010). Featuring guest vocals from Canadian rapper Drake, the song was released as the second single from Loud on October 29, 2010 through Def Jam Recordings (Universal Music). The R&B song was produced by the Norwegian production duo StarGate, and was written by the duo along with Ester Dean, Traci Hale and Drake. "What's My Name?" impacted on mainstream and rhythmic radio stations in the United States on October 26, 2010.
OK, here is why I am SUING RIHANNA and her MUSIC LABEL.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I FEEL THEY GOT THE CHORUS FROM what I POSTED on IMIX

CHORUS FROM WHAT'S MY NAME

Ooh na na, what’s my name
Whats my name, whats my name

Now I POSTED this on ISLANDMIX.COM on 06-28-2010, 11:39 PM

I know the BLACK AMERICANS are STEAMING at this BAJAN CHICK for DERAILING the PROMISING CAREER of CHRIS BROWN.

This BYTCH from a TWO by FOUR COUNTRY came to AMERICA and STUNTED the PROMISING CAREER of the MOST TALENTED YOUNG ENTERTAINER in the MUSIC INDUSTRY since MICHAEL JACKSON.

BLACK AMERICA will not FORGIVE the RHI RHI CHICK.

I am with BLACK AMERICA on this ONE.

They will REMEMBER those TEARS that CHRIS BROWN SHED on that STAGE and DIRECTED it at NANA.

NA NA is my PET name for RIHANNA...TO HELL with RHI RHI.
MANNNN, THEY TIEF IT from ME.

DOH WORREE, AH GO GEE ARYO some of the WINNINGS from my LAWSUIT.

ARYO THINK I HAVE A CASE?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
VP yuh is ah clong when you ready yuh know...so you don´t think that she Moom dm uses to call she NaNa when she was small? So you go sue dem fuh dat 2!?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
VP yuh is ah clong when you ready yuh know...so you don´t think that she Moom dm uses to call she NaNa when she was small? So you go sue dem fuh dat 2!?
Nah gyel, she MUDDAH used to call her RHI RHI.

I am the ORIGINATOR of CALLING HER NANA, so I want my POUND OF FLESH.

Yuh nuh tink me have ah GOOD case?

I think that I am entitled to some royalties

T

T-MAKAA

First da lightskin Chris Brown beat her up

Now u want to make ah fool of her..

SMH

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
prob not cos her name is Robyn

anyway vp smh lol