How Will Your Life Change When Obama Win ?

Oneshot

where de crix
i met a few kids who see life differently, i figure that should decrease the chance of me getting jacked

Kiz

I doubt my life will change....unless he is personally writing me 10 million dollar check....otherwise I will continue putting on my thong one leg at ah time

ProducerDude

Life change?...No difference really, but a black man in the white house will skew perspectives. I'm not a pants by the knees type of person, but an Obama in the white house will inspire many.

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
dont know ...but if that old man get in office he is going to crook and that ditsy lady will be the president...helll nahhhh we cant have dat!!!

dollbabi

Earth Angel
no such thing in America
There is and there is not. Let's be real. The fact that his mother is a White American, and that he was raised by his white American grandparents does count for something for a number of people. Plus his father is Kenyan. Even if ultimately they call him "black."

Not sure that a man with two black American parents, especially one that is darker skin, would have gotten this far.

Redlocks

Mr. BALTIMORE
I don't expect my life to change however I am optimistic that we will see
improvements with an Obama presidency. Barack Obama has awakened a
generation that previously wasn't interested in politics. He has inspired
millions to get involved at the grass roots level. I expect him to motivate
many of those volunteers to turn their efforts to improving their own communities.

One of the things I admire about Obama was his decision to become a
community organizer when other more lucrative opportunities awaited.
His emphasis on national service will inspire many to think not of themselves
but of the larger world that they are a part of.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Yep. One drop rule. One of the most pure forms of racism.

Brainwashing.

But we are not Americans. We should know better....
If we have to go down the ROAD of the ONE DROP RULE, how MANY WHITES are ACTUALLY WHITE?

This ARGUMENT is a STUPID one because there is no "PURE RACE" on PLANET EARTH, especially amongst many so called BLACKS and WHITES in the AMERICAS. But the FACT of the MATTER is, BARACK OBAMA is an AFRICAN AMERICAN, PERIOD.

He being AFRICAN AMERICAN doesn't take away from the FACT that one of his PARENTS is BLACK and the other WHITE.

Last edited:

~Urbane~

If we have to go down the ROAD of the ONE DROP RULE, how MANY WHITES are ACTUALLY WHITE?

This ARGUMENT is a STUPID one because there is no "PURE RACE" on PLANET EARTH, especially amongst many so called BLACKS and WHITES in the AMERICAS. But the FACT of the MATTER is, BARACK OBAMA is an AFRICAN AMERICAN, PERIOD.

He being AFRICAN AMERICAN doesn't take away from the FACT that one of his PARENTS is BLACK and the other WHITE.

In some places in the world....Obama is seen as just what he is..Bi racial ...Not black.

I hear that's what many white Americans see him as.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

In some places in the world....Obama is seen as just what he is..Bi racial ...Not black.

I hear that's what many white Americans see him as.
EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN, and EVERY SINGLE person on PLANET EARTH, knows that his FATHER was BLACK and his MOTHER was WHITE.

Moreover, a child of an ESKIMO and a MONGOLIAN is BI-RACIAL but he or she is not AFRICAN AMERICAN. GET IT?

In AMERICA, Obama is an AFRICAN AMERICAN irrespective of what we FACTUALLY know about his PARENTS.

Again, no one on PLANET EARTH is "PURE." Moreover, MANY so-called WHITE AMERICAN are not just of EUROPEAN ANCESTRY, so how come anyone doesn't have ISSUE with that?

OBAMA has ACKNOWLEDGED that he is an AFRICAN AMERICAN. He said when he hails a TAXI and the TAXI DRIVER doesn't STOP, it is not because he is BI-RACIAL or WHITE. The TAXI driver does this because of who he is.

You FIGURE out the REST.

dollbabi

Earth Angel

How are you claiming that the one drop rule is stupid but then you are using it?
If you look at it that way, we could also say that he's White American. His being White American doesn't take away from the fact that one of his parents is African. The man is both, but chooses to identify as African-American.

Ras_Apache

How are you claiming that the one drop rule is stupid but then you are using it?
If you look at it that way, we could also say that he's White American. His being White American doesn't take away from the fact that one of his parents is African. The man is both, but chooses to identify as African-American.
once you mixed with black and white in america you are considered black by the white fackers that run this place