How old were you when.....

Nica

SAINTSational
you had your first drink.

How did it happen.

I had mine at 4 but it was a mistake.....I thought it was mauby but it was brandy

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
I think around 12.

I was at a BBQ with my friends who's folks drank and allowed them to drink and they handed me a Heineken.

I didn't even TOUCH one until a year later...it tasted so bad to me.

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb
don't remember the age buh ah remember meh mudda giving meh lil sips of sherry brandy when ah was younger :scratch

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
about 9?
there was an unfinished Carib in the fridge I wanted to taste beer....till this day I doan like beer

Nica

SAINTSational
back home...during Christmas, parents woul dbuy Punche Kuba for kids.

strange how we don't have a problem with kids growing into alcoholics

gunta

.......not ah shotta
when i was about 6 or 7, meh fadda was so drunk from a party he left his bottle ah carib on de table.....well, de rest is history

lizzietrin1

Mrs. S
I was 6 and u know we all curious at dat age :scratch So my mummy was drinking rum & coke and i taught is was just Coco Cola so she say " Taste it " and i was like yuck. Now its meh favourite posion 2 drink :drinks: :drinks:

Hotgal doh comment on dis:grin:

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
probably about 11... my mother used to always keep some japanese plum wine in the fridge. it was nice and sweet so i used to sneak in de fridge and take a lil swig now and then.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
back home...during Christmas, parents woul dbuy Punche Kuba for kids.

strange how we don't have a problem with kids growing into alcoholics
at 7 Shandy was my gateway drink :rofl:

Mind you it was my Adventist aunt that gave it to me
mind u her adventist husband does quarrel with her when she drinking punch a creme xmas time

Go figure dem damn chuch ppl

B

Brown Milk

At the tender age ah seven... Mi bredda pour out ah heineken 4 meh 2 buss down and the rest is history...

Me mudda caught me in de act and almost buss mi ass but I manage to tell her I was drinkin' canada dry...

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
Repent before it is too late.

at 7 Shandy was my gateway drink :rofl:

Mind you it was my Adventist aunt that gave it to me
mind u her adventist husband does quarrel with her when she drinking punch a creme xmas time

Go figure dem damn chuch ppl

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb
I was 6 and u know we all curious at dat age :scratch So my mummy was drinking rum & coke and i taught is was just Coco Cola so she say " Taste it " and i was like yuck. Now its meh favourite posion 2 drink :drinks: :drinks:

Hotgal doh comment on dis:grin:
:rofl: no comment meh girl