How many friends do u really have n consider friends?

deoriginalrudeboy

i just was curious of whether ppl can distinguish b/w ppl they call friends n associates.

I have:
8 friends. ppl i would do anything for like family to me.
some from imix but the majority from ppl around me.

i am very sociable n have tons of associates.
me personally i am trying to distinguish what makes a friend a friend n an associate n associate, i was talking to my one friend, n i said i think i know. i get a feeling in the pit of my stomach n something tells me of whether i do or not consider a person a friend. it's just a feeling i go off of.

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
1) Carissa
2) Vaughn
3) Shari
4) Dominique
5) Maria
6) Abbigail
8) Keifa
9) Estrian
10) Shurdel
11) Danielle P.
12) Danielle S.

I know I can count on them if i need anything, well practically anything. I've known all of them at least 7 years. We've all fallen out and made back up. To be honest I don't know what I would do without them.

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
I have a few people that I consider true die hard friends. These are folks that I have known for many, many years. We travel together and we always support each other when one of us needs anything. I love my buds.

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Somebody could be your best friend today and you could not stand their guts the next week. I really don't like to categorize people as my best friend, good friend, friend, associate, etc... I have a couple people that I trust, I can rely on and will do anything for me and vice versa. I love them dearly, and I just leave it at that.

I've outgrown the whole loooong list of friends a long time ago. People get older and they change. Sometimes the best thing is to keep them at a distance. Hi, how u doing, bye...and keep it movin.

Last edited:

PhuCk Yu MoN

领导失
ah have one real friend....and that is meh boyfriend...other people are associates...and ah rather keep it like so... de ones ah remember having ....dem tend to get sometimish..and can't keep mouths shut....it seems ah picking friends from de rotten bunch....

A

amprincess

Dougla_Ting said:
Somebody could be your best friend today and you could not stand their guts the next week. I really don't like to categorize people as my best friend, good friend, friend, associate, etc... I have a couple people that I trust, I can rely on and will do anything for me and vice versa. I love them dearly, and I just leave it at that.

I've outgrown the whole loooong list of friends a long time ago. People get older and they change. Sometimes the best thing is to keep them at a distance. Hi, how u doing, bye...and keep it movin.
so true. I have 1 real friend & my husband. the rest are associates :O

dstranga

since I like to go out by my self and don't really like to ask anybody for anything(unless I really need it) I would have to say that I have no friends.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
If you talkin of de people that jus lef meh house and ate meh food and drink meh liquors...that would be about 4..plus one mek five.

:D

LaDY TRooKLyN

TRiNi TiL aH Die...
Yankee Doodle said:
If you talkin of de people that jus lef meh house and ate meh food and drink meh liquors...that would be about 4..plus one mek five.

hmmm...
yes..
dat would be dem...
:rolleyes:

illuminati

Habitual Line Stepper
Yankee Doodle said:

boi, as haitian kitt would say, i find yuh real lovin yuhsef these days.

i doan have no friends, but yankee doodle. he feed me and give me rum. :greedy :bydebar

K

Kaydee

I'd say i have only 3 REAL friends that i cant count on if i need support or something to talk if im down. Di res a dem are acquaintances, cause im firm believer of keep u friends close but you enemies closer!