How I feel with all the cop shootings, and yes I'm black

Mr_Crafty

no but we tend to generalize every cop shooting like it is an assassination, when some of these guys were just plain criminals

dont get me wrong, there is still racism in play, but white serial killers get arrested not shot..
So what criminal activity was Freddie Gray involved in?

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
Many times the guys who complain bout palice or the system are street folks
Hustlers n those who hang in the hood etc

U one of those guys?

For example if I was out on the block hustling n tugging n going to rykers
I might say the cappers bad n system rayciss

Now if u a working guy who don't hang out or hustle n palice harass u I feel you

I would imagine second generation west Indians to be in Harvard n Yale
Not hoodrats

Which west Indian parents teach that wites rayciss?
Never heard that in my life
Never

TheEducator

Obama called them "thugs" and "criminals". Is he a klans member too?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AHOdPEFYUg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lucianite

Obama called them "thugs" and "criminals". Is he a klans member too?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AHOdPEFYUg4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
U ain't no Obama
I did not hear " thug"
And he spent most of the video addressing the problem including the social issues. , poverty , police actions, the need for reform, imost of the protests were peceful and did not get coverage as much as a burning bldg

TheEducator

U ain't no Obama
I did not hear " thug"
And he spent most of the video addressing the problem including the social issues. , poverty , police actions, the need for reform, imost of the protests were peceful and did not get coverage as much as a burning bldg
He clearly said" thugs" at the 3:29 mark.

Lucianite

He clearly said" thugs" at the 3:29 mark.

Ok he said thugs
this does not validate all the hate you spew at aas if that's what you are trying to do and why u appear Like the klan

U are still closer to the klan in your vitriolic fonts than you are to to Obama

Missmayling

U ain't no Obama
I did not hear " thug"
Who is going to pay for all this reform? The only people that will benefit are the police and correction officers that are getting paid overtime, the lawyers that now have to defend those thugs etc. let's not talk about the contractors that have to rebuild, the social programs that will create jobs for people that don't even live in the area etc. the only hope is for the decent people to move out.

Lucianite

Who is going to pay for all this reform? The only people that will benefit are the police and correction officers that are getting paid overtime, the lawyers that now have to defend those thugs etc. let's not talk about the contractors that have to rebuild, the social programs that will create jobs for people that don't even live in the area etc. the only hope is for the decent people to move out.
I think Obama was talking about police reform so he and his new AG will have to figure this out.

Missmayling

I think Obama was talking about police reform so he and his new AG will have to figure this out.
The reform should be to help people like the woman that slapped her son up side his head to move to a safer part of town. Police reform is just a nice way for the zoo keepers to handle the animals in a more humane way, because most of these police officers do not live in those types of areas. The judges cannot hand down stiff sentences to keep the tugs of the streets , because the ultra liberal politicians will cry racism. You guys are blaming the cops, when you should also be blaming these worthless black politicians that are more interested in lining their pockets and making a name fore themselves on tv.

Lucianite

The reform should be to help people like the woman that slapped her son up side his head to move to a safer part of town. Police reform is just a nice way for the zoo keepers to handle the animals in a more humane way, because most of these police officers do not live in those types of areas. The judges cannot hand down stiff sentences to keep the tugs of the streets , because the ultra liberal politicians will cry racism. You guys are blaming the cops, when you should also be blaming these worthless black politicians that are more interested in lining their pockets and making a name fore themselves on tv.
Who is "you gys" "blaming the cops" ? - you say stuff like this and does not APPLY to me. This is why a conversation may not be productive.

It is not one or the other - multiple things need to come together

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with holding POLITICIANS BLACK and WHITE ACCOUNTABLE.
Additionally I think the cops should be held accountable too.

One does NOT preclude the other

dedetriniking

Picture of criminal with a large bottle of recently looted liquor in one had and grabbing a white woman's purse with the other hand....the purse desperately being held onto by the woman and her two friends..... that's just about as disgusting as it gets.

What the held kind of a mindset is that!!??

dedetriniking

Yes good government will help but the key to this whole thing is the woman who smacked the sh*t out of her son in public. The answer is in the home.