How I feel with all the cop shootings, and yes I'm black

TheEducator

Another self hater up in here. Im losing count now!
How am a self-hater? I sure as hell don't hate myself and I'm certainly not African-American.

Everything I posted is true. The cops aren't randomly shooting innocent African-Americans. And those idiots are trashing their own communities.

Vye Negre

How am a self-hater? I sure as hell don't hate myself and I'm certainly not African-American.

Everything I posted is true. The cops aren't randomly shooting innocent African-Americans. And those idiots are trashing their own communities.
re the bolded - need I say more?

Mr_Crafty

I don't live in America. So its not my problem. What does it have to do with us in the Caribbean?

No.

I don't get why you people are here defending these thugs. They wouldn't be getting shot and killed if they weren't involved in criminal actives in the first place. Half of the time these idiots get shot because they were resisting arrest.

Look at this shit and you're here defending these animals. They are burning down their own communities. That's how dumb they are.
Imix have klan members on here now? wow

TheEducator

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mkOfqIXkBRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike Brown robbed a store and assaulted a police officer, but he is innocent and not a thug. LOL Yeah okay.

You're only defending these people because of the colour of their skin. So who is the true racist here?

Mr_Crafty

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mkOfqIXkBRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike Brown robbed a store and assaulted a police officer, but he is innocent and not a thug. LOL Yeah okay.

You're only defending these people because of the colour of their skin. So who is the true racist here?
So Mike Brown is only black person that has been shot by police recently na true? do we a favor n tek yuh ################ry back stormfront nah.

Which island u from & what's ur racial make up daiz wat i wah know.

Oneshot

where de crix
So Mike Brown is only black person that has been shot by police recently na true? do we a favor n tek yuh ################ry back stormfront nah.

no but we tend to generalize every cop shooting like it is an assassination, when some of these guys were just plain criminals

dont get me wrong, there is still racism in play, but white serial killers get arrested not shot..

TheEducator

Oh God here we go again. Another African-American apologist. Oh okay African-Americans are God's gift to the earth and they never ever do anything wrong. They are unfairly targeted like poor ole innocent Mike Brown. Feel better now?

TheEducator

no but we tend to generalize every cop shooting like it is an assassination, when some of these guys were just plain criminals

dont get me wrong, there is still racism in play, but white serial killers get arrested not shot..
Finally someone with some goddamn sense.

Lucianite

you are doing the " Generalizing" here

you are wrong about "every" - MOST cops shootings do not have a violent reaction or even protest attached!!!

and the police should not be judge , jury and EXECUTIONER

who is "we" ?
the argument is DESPITE being a "plain Criminal"

TheEducator

you are doing the " Generalizing" here

you are wrong about "every" - MOST cops shootings do not have a violent reaction or even protest attached!!!

and the police should not be judge , jury and EXECUTIONER

who is "we" ?
the argument is DESPITE being a "plain Criminal"
But they do have the right to protect themselves. If someone looks like they are reaching for a gun the cops have all right to fire at them. If half of these thugs would stop resisting arrest they would still be alive today.

Vye Negre

But they do have the right to protect themselves. If someone looks like they are reaching for a gun the cops have all right to fire at them. If half of these thugs would stop resisting arrest they would still be alive today.
u just a fockin fool - go study ur history then come back!

are u even black? would explain a lot actually

Vye Negre

my question is, while all of this happening... where di real bad man dem? where dem guns they always posing with? when time for dem to use it where dem?

Lucianite

your are right - IF they are reaching for a gun
and being a cop is a tough job

I will not defend criminal behavior and most people don't because again, MOST police shootings are not protested

TheEducator

u just a fockin fool - go study ur history then come back!

are u even black? would explain a lot actually
What does skin colour have to do with this? Are you an African-American?

I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, because I'm an African-American," he said. "That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we've progressed as a society? Well, we've progressed as a society, then don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won't assert myself."
- Kobe Bryant

Mr_Crafty

Oh God here we go again. Another African-American apologist. Oh okay African-Americans are God's gift to the earth and they never ever do anything wrong. They are unfairly targeted like poor ole innocent Mike Brown. Feel better now?
Racial make up & island pls.