How Hard Is It....

• Thread starter Trini Exhibitionist
  • Start date
T

Trini Exhibitionist

...to open yuh damn mouth and say...*excuse me*...if and when yuh want to pass....doh just stand there like ah booboolee and expect me to read yuh mind to know that yuh want to pass.............:mad

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
Dat's just how people are....I've learned to deal with it now...but it still shouldn't be that way...

T

Trini Exhibitionist

Of course...but damn it....manners...doh be pushing yuh damn way by...i can't stand that ish

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
I find that when someone pushes me n I en like it...man I find somethin to do right bak n ma *ss en apologisin for sh*t...DEAL WITH IT B*TCH!!!

T

Trini Exhibitionist

:rofl: I doh move until they open their mouths or find a way around me...they blasted RUDE!

VictoriaECD

Trini Exhibitionist said:
...to open yuh damn mouth and say...*excuse me*...if and when yuh want to pass....doh just stand there like ah booboolee and expect me to read yuh mind to know that yuh want to pass.............:mad
well, last weekend on the way home from Sokalypso this lady breezed by me after I got off the train and I said,"excuse me works," anyway I decided to go home straight after instead of sleeping in NY, so I picked up my bag and came back to the train station, it so happened the lady was the ticket agent at the station, so, when I went to put money on my metrocard, she said that she was sorry and that she did say excuse me but I did not hear her, then she said that she was running to the bathroom and she was also late....

T

Trini Exhibitionist

well...that's cool...but...some of these peeps just don't even attempt to open their mouths to say nada!!!

Bonez

The Black Knigh
I still doah let dem pass, until i hear dem say it..

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Dam ppl have no manners! Dem need sum licks!!!

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
Or how about holding the door for someone behind you and they just pass through without so much as a thank you. Makes you wanna turn back time and slam the door in their faces.

T

Trini Exhibitionist

It's little things...that peeps seem not to be aware of...common courtesy is so lagging with a lot of peeps...that urks me! makes me wonder how they raising their kids

T

Trini Exhibitionist

bluestar said:
Or how about holding the door for someone behind you and they just pass through without so much as a thank you. Makes you wanna turn back time and slam the door in their faces.

YES!!! :fan_1:

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
I find if I'm in a situation where no gratitude is shown, sometimes I say it to p*ss them off, e.g:

Individual walks past and barges u

Me: "Excuse me wouldn't hurt...but don't worry bout it" - with that famous sarcastic smile.

Depending on who it is and whether I know them, they often feel either REALLY stupid and/or embarrassed and mumble the appropriate words as they walk away...
:rofl:

Normally gives me a little satisfaction...

T

Trini Exhibitionist

Floflo said:
I find if I'm in a situation where no gratitude is shown, sometimes I say it to p*ss them off, e.g:

Individual walks past and barges u

Me: "Excuse me wouldn't hurt...but don't worry bout it" - with that famous sarcastic smile.

Depending on who it is and whether I know them, they often feel either REALLY stupid and/or embarrassed and mumble the appropriate words as they walk away...
:rofl:

Normally gives me a little satisfaction...

TRY AH WHOLE DAMN LOT!!

Bonez

The Black Knigh
bluestar said:
:scratch theres an idea