How Come...

I dont have a SocaBoy shirt???

I not good enough? I not special? Whats the reason? Because I couldnt take off from work and go Montreal Carnival?
What is the real reason? Somebody tell me b4 I go........:fyah

Cimo 2

KingBea...
Miss SocaBaby said:

I not good enough? I not special? Whats the reason? Because I couldnt take off from work and go Montreal Carnival?
Fcuk dat (no offense to Socaboy)but where oh wwhere is my SocaBaby shirt I will rock dat $h!t everywhere. Fix up get that on de market at least for Laborday(and definately for Miami).again organize!!!!!!!

Re: Re: How Come...

Cimo 2 said:
Fcuk dat (no offense to Socaboy)but where oh wwhere is my SocaBaby shirt I will rock dat $h!t everywhere. Fix up get that on de market at least for Laborday(and definately for Miami).again organize!!!!!!!
:kicks....HA! Well I could get you a "Madd Flava-24/7" shirt, so you can always remember the "Secret Crush"

Yo Cimo, I have to give you something fuh true...hopefully ah go have it tomorrow, if by weekend...doh ask me what it is!!!

And I am still upset...I want a SocaBoy shirt!!!!!:fyah :fyah

Socaboy

look meh!
Miss SocaBaby said:

I'll trade you a Socababy shirt for a Socaboy shirt...

Cimo 2

KingBea...
Re: Re: How Come...

Socaboy said:
I'll trade you a Socababy shirt for a Socaboy shirt...
Eh,Eh...** cimo and socaboy fight ovah the first 'socababy' shirt,none of them willing to give up.**

**Cimo suggest's a compromise**

"leime get dee fuss wan and you get dee nex wan"

**Socaboy not fallin' for it ,Cimo thinks harder**....

(the saga continues tomorrow) musical score --Dun,dun ,duuuuunnnnnnn.......(no voice overs.