Home Decor

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
The purple chandelier I saw in a antique store in Georgetown...my mother actually swooned when she saw it :rofl:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
This is my friend's home and office design business - Jawz.net Beyond Ocean, We Design Luxury. If you go to the gallery, there you can see plenty designs for the home. He started off with aquarium installation and has expanded to this.

Something about this...

And this is nice for a smaller place. The pillows on the couch really stand out to me. A different sofa would make them stand out even more...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Love curtains like these around the bed...

Nice. I would change out the small pillows and add green ones..

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Gorgeous everyone!! Thanks Mrs. V for the link.... I love the curtains around the bed and that cream living room palette...Lucian I have a thing for chandeliers and touches of pink..GAB the outdoor shower and tub , excellent :good:....I think it's so erotic and sexy

Mrs. V and everyone check out these aquariums

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
yes! chandeliers are hot. they add a touch of class to the space. i'm def feelin the aquarium that goes around the frame of the hall entrance. nice!!!

T

T-MAKAA

Gorgeous everyone!! Thanks Mrs. V for the link.... I love the curtains around the bed and that cream living room palette...Lucian I have a thing for chandeliers and touches of pink..GAB the outdoor shower and tub , excellent :good:....I think it's so erotic and sexy

Hmmmmm

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I like that one as well, the first one creeps me out.
the first one reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean when the people were apart of the ship:rofl:

I want to start adding some sculptures to my artwork collection

check out this fantastic artist

Basil Watson
Basil Watson- Artist/Sculptor

I went to an art fair in NYC about two years ago and fell in love with this piece...my still heart flutters every time I see it

View attachment 63468

Last edited:

dollbabi

Earth Angel

This one is my favorite! I love how it wraps around!​