Hey Ladies

rictash

TaChe
Why do you think that SOME Women react so silly when another woman that they may not know enters?
It's like they size you up as if you invading there privacy or you come to take something that belongs to them.

spicydimples

meximadness
rictash said:
Why do you think that SOME Women react so silly when another woman that they may not know enters?
It's like they size you up as if you invading there privacy or you come to take something that belongs to them.
INSECURITY!

spicydimples

meximadness
Re: Re: Hey Ladies

spicydimples said:
INSECURITY!
then again, i have a friend who used to stare at ppl all the time...on the train, street, anywhere. and ppl thought she was being nasty. but it was her nature. didn't mean anything by it. until one day, someone snapped at her...she's toned down a lot since then.

C

Cookies&Cream

Re: Re: Re: Hey Ladies

spicydimples said:
then again, i have a friend who used to stare at ppl all the time...on the train, street, anywhere. and ppl thought she was being nasty. but it was her nature. didn't mean anything by it. until one day, someone snapped at her...she's toned down a lot since then.
my cousin is like that.....she's very insecure and doesn't really know her true self....she's what you would call a hater.........

A

amprincess

Re: Re: Re: Hey Ladies

spicydimples said:
:kicks yeah she would just be zoned out on her own little planet ;)

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
It it was meant to be taken it will be and there's nothing you can do about it...If a women walks in..that ain't gonna change the situation...

I don't size anyone up ...If I stare you down..its probably cause i like your outfit...your hair or your shoes..or your purse..not
because I'm insecure...or jealous.

rictash

TaChe
Angie Fyah said:
It it was meant to be taken it will be and there's nothing you can do about it...If a women walks in..that ain't gonna change the situation...

I don't size anyone up ...If I stare you down..its probably cause i like your outfit...your hair or your shoes..or your purse..not
because I'm insecure...or jealous.
I understand what you saying but....
Well don't you think you would know the difference between someone admiring your attire than someone giving you a real hater look.

clchick

I happen to look at everyone that walks into a room....some may call it staring....others admiration but I look at all that walks through a door....it is because I want to be aware of my surroundings and all who are around me.....dais all....

Cimo 2

KingBea...
rictash said:
So rictash are you going to stop lookin at dee oddah oman dem like that.Pleeaasee,pleeaasse stop you makin dem woman dem nervous stop.

rictash

TaChe
Re: Re: Hey Ladies

Cimo 2 said:
So rictash are you going to stop lookin at dee oddah oman dem like that.Pleeaasee,pleeaasse stop you makin dem woman dem nervous stop.
I was waiting for you to respond!
You just made my day