Hey Essi

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
Drunky uhh, i mean Lorraine said did u enjoy her food?....bbwwwaaaahahahaha
SHE WAS RIGHT.IT WAS THE WORSE EVER....I CALLED ABBYS CELL AND LEFT A MESSAGE AT LIKE 2:30AM SAYING SO.
i ate it all though
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
SHE WAS RIGHT.IT WAS THE WORSE EVER....I CALLED ABBYS CELL AND LEFT A MESSAGE AT LIKE 2:30AM SAYING SO.
i ate it all though

bbbwwwaaahahahahahah....how she gonna be like..wait...didnt I have food? :stop:
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
bbbwwwaaahahahahahah....how she gonna be like..wait...didnt I have food? :stop:
i did take it with the quickness though. She is a cutey though with her naughty/drunk/confused secretary look.......that night was jokes. especially for the dudes that were tryna get at her in the dark. did i pay for my drinks?
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
i did take it with the quickness though. She is a cutey though with her naughty/drunk/confused secretary look.......that night was jokes. especially for the dudes that were tryna get at her in the dark. did i pay for my drinks?
uhhh, u payed for one..lol...i think ur tab was 6 or 8 bucks...everything was on BIG MAN HENRY..who says i'm his baby momma and keep asking for my numba :drinks:
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
uhhh, u payed for one..lol...i think ur tab was 6 or 8 bucks...everything was on BIG MAN HENRY..who says i'm his baby momma and keep asking for my numba :drinks:
and that other dude that payed for my drink. i wanna see him without a hat just once. i think he suffers from ll cool j head.
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
and that other dude that payed for my drink. i wanna see him without a hat just once. i think he suffers from ll cool j head.

that wasnt the dude that bought us the round that was sitting next to his girlfriend?...lol..with the brown shirt?...man i dont know..i was too being playing Spinderella...and who payed for the brain whatever it was?...lol
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
that wasnt the dude that bought us the round that was sitting next to his girlfriend?...lol..with the brown shirt?...man i dont know..i was too being playing Spinderella...and who payed for the brain whatever it was?...lol
i think bubbie did......i wonder if he really knows what his name means in the west indies.

the dude in brown must have ben before i got there. we shall party again my friend
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
i think bubbie did......i wonder if he really knows what his name means in the west indies.

the dude in brown must have ben before i got there. we shall party again my friend

lmao...maybe...cause he was sitting up by the bathroom side...flirtin with my other co-worker...so he's like whatever they are drinking give them another round...but he didnt know it was 4 of us....lol....drinks on him kid!
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
lmao...maybe...cause he was sitting up by the bathroom side...flirtin with my other co-worker...so he's like whatever they are drinking give them another round...but he didnt know it was 4 of us....lol....drinks on him kid!
lol..damn
the big high yella fella scares me..he is always splurging too...you see how he was like, 'thanks for inviting me to your house'..all pushy like.i started stuttering

'um..err........yeah.um...shida, play dat teddy pendergrass'
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
lol..damn
the big high yella fella scares me..he is always splurging too...you see how he was like, 'thanks for inviting me to your house'..all pushy like.i started stuttering

'um..err........yeah.um...shida, play dat teddy pendergrass'

uhhh, u invited him to ur house? :eek:hgosh ....he told me I was moving in with him..sTEUPS..and that I was his girlfriend..he didnt care what I said :mad ...and he was tappin ppl on they shoulder when they was dancing with me...I took his big ass outside and told him if he didnt want to be looking through the windows of the door he would leeave me the hell alone :security:
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nytrini said:
uhhh, u invited him to ur house? :eek:hgosh ....he told me I was moving in with him..sTEUPS..and that I was his girlfriend..he didnt care what I said :mad ...and he was tappin ppl on they shoulder when they was dancing with me...I took his big ass outside and told him if he didnt want to be looking through the windows of the door he would leeave me the hell alone :security:
no. i think abby said something about the housewarming and he jumped in. when j and i first met him, he paid our tab.something about him i dont fancy
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Essiquibo said:
no. i think abby said something about the housewarming and he jumped in. when j and i first met him, he paid our tab.something about him i dont fancy

yeah, when i first met him he told me he would take me shopping the next day for a date :rolleyes:
 

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Essiquibo said:
LOL....damn gong. easy.lol

nah di ting really vex me in trute, allyuh is mi peeps, buh ah come in here to be nosey, although the thread clearly says "ESSI" and is like allyuh really having a fackin conversation......i guh type and you keep pressing refresh and you guh type and i keep pressing refresh, is like ah was realy hearing allyuh talking man.................i think i'm still hearing nytrini laughing from the other night when she was kinda tipsy

by the way, ah bringing back yuh container, but only fuh yuh to put more shrimp in it, other wise yuh would never see it again
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Jr. Gong said:
nah di ting really vex me in trute, allyuh is mi peeps, buh ah come in here to be nosey, although the thread clearly says "ESSI" and is like allyuh really having a fackin conversation......i guh type and you keep pressing refresh and you guh type and i keep pressing refresh, is like ah was realy hearing allyuh talking man.................i think i'm still hearing nytrini laughing from the other night when she was kinda tipsy

by the way, ah bringing back yuh container, but only fuh yuh to put more shrimp in it, other wise yuh would never see it again
there will be more skrimps my friend.......i dont like calling nytrini..she does be talking tuh everyone else BUT the person on the phone.give we ah pass, friend
 

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Essiquibo said:
there will be more skrimps my friend.......i dont like calling nytrini..she does be talking tuh everyone else BUT the person on the phone.give we ah pass, friend

den call she early in di morning, on second thought don't cause then she doesn't make any sense atall
 
Top