Hello everyone..i'm feelin good today boooy!!

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
I just got my home computer fixed and i'm listenin to a lil ole time Soca before I go....it's a great day...have a good day everyone!!

Oh by the way did anyone go to the NASTY boatride and after party?? I had myself a damn good time :music :fyah :fairy

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
bagolicious said:
how was it babes..ah vex ah couldnt be dey..buh say wha..
WEll gyul yuh miss a good thing....the boatride was real good....DRAMA was on the pier afterward...the afterparty at Carib was good too...DRAMA outside the club afterward...but all in all it was a nice vibe..but next time..

bagolicious

He loves me!
foxxietrini said:
WEll gyul yuh miss a good thing....the boatride was real good....DRAMA was on the pier afterward...the afterparty at Carib was good too...DRAMA outside the club afterward...but all in all it was a nice vibe..but next time..
lawddd..how ah know it woulda have drama dey..

Redbull

da red hot saga boy
foxxietrini said:
I just got my home computer fixed and i'm listenin to a lil ole time Soca before I go....it's a great day...have a good day everyone!!

Oh by the way did anyone go to the NASTY boatride and after party?? I had myself a damn good time :music :fyah :fairy
Yuh miss a real sweet boat ride last week up here in T.O. with Baron. Nutin but ole time calypso and soca. Redbull. :fyah

A

amprincess

Re: Re: Hello everyone..i'm feelin good today boooy!!

Redbull said:
Yuh miss a real sweet boat ride last week up here in T.O. with Baron. Nutin but ole time calypso and soca. Redbull. :fyah
:eek: I woulda really loved to be on that boat :(