Hellloooooooo.......

Triple D

ova so, ....
.....from de beautifull island of TnT :yahoo: :yahoo:
......I miss NY.....
Dis blasted pc so facking slow is ah shame :headbang

:censored: :censored: :censored:
 
S

sharkie

Guest
what de arse is there to miss in nyc when you in trinidad??
 
B

BlkSexyTriniChic

Guest
how is the waether down there
damnnn I am so jealous.

*look at tan from trini carnival and smiles*
 
P

Pimptress

Guest
Triple D said:
.....from de beautifull island of TnT :yahoo: :yahoo:
......I miss NY.....
Dis blasted pc so facking slow is ah shame :headbang

:censored: :censored: :censored:
hiya kiss my pumpkin fuh me :friends:
 

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
i miss u .. tell my daddy ah say i love u..
and kiss my uncle and meh mad cousin krystal.. :dirol:
 

Honikane

Registered User
Triple D said:
.....from de beautifull island of TnT :yahoo: :yahoo:
......I miss NY.....
Dis blasted pc so facking slow is ah shame :headbang

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Child yuh musse mad.....yuh better glad yuh have a slow connection and not cold weather!
 

Triple D

ova so, ....
BlkSexyTriniChic said:
how is the waether down there
damnnn I am so jealous.

*look at tan from trini carnival and smiles*


gyul.....de sun hot fuh so....an yuh kno when de rain fall like it does geh hotter....buh ah nuh complainin bout dat :yahoo: :yahoo: ....just de blinkin pc in de internet cafe..... :cuss
 
S

sharkie

Guest
Triple D said:
gyul.....de sun hot fuh so....an yuh kno when de rain fall like it does geh hotter....buh ah nuh complainin bout dat :yahoo: :yahoo: ....just de blinkin pc in de internet cafe..... :cuss
dat is a message. it mean get de fack off de computer and go and do somethin memorable.
 
B

BlkSexyTriniChic

Guest
slimgyal said:
i miss u .. tell my daddy ah say i love u..
and kiss my uncle and meh mad cousin krystal.. :dirol:

buy ah phone card nah gezzzzzz :duck
 

Triple D

ova so, ....
sharkbait said:
dat is a message. it mean get de fack off de computer and go and do somethin memorable.
well ah went down south wednesday.....what ah drive :dntknw:
see de pitch lake..... :scratch
next week ah goin tuh de bird sanctuary.....cya wait tuh see de birds.... :yu:
went tuh de beach..... going again on sunday..... :grin:
so i good..... :yahoo: :yahoo:
 
Top