Has anyone been keeping up with

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
carnival in Grenada?

I find they should put baby killer in the last place(he getting to damn big for himself now). Grenada has just been through some hard times with the hurricanes and everything. I understand that the venue wasn't the best but we do the best with what we have, if it was good for everyone else why not for him. And what the hell Inspector was thinking by singing 20 years, that song don't belong in that competition at all, and for him to come second you know the level of music from Grenada is really bad this year. and what the hell was sheldon singing? that song is pue shit

Last edited:

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
bebespice said:
carnival in Grenada?

I find they should put baby killer in the last place(he getting to damn big for himself now). Grenada has just been through some hard times with the hurricanes and everything. I understand that the venue wasn't the best but we do the best with what we have, if it was good for everyone else why not for him. And what the hell Inspector was thinking by singing 20 years, that song don't belong in that competition at all, and for him to come second you know the level of music from Grenada is really bad this year. and what the hell was sheldon singing? that song is pue shit
I actually liked Specky song yuh know, lol... Sheldon, the chune you're talking about is that the one he did with Machel?

SHITE, I studyin how I missed JOUVERT!!! I was up around 4ish this mornin thinking damn, JOUVERT GOIN ON NOW!! lol

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
Ah hope he din't pay him to much for that, that song is shit. still trying to figure out what the hell he singing about. I like specky song also but that isn't a song for that competition.

HoneyEmpress said:
I actually liked Specky song yuh know, lol... Sheldon, the chune you're talking about is that the one he did with Machel?

SHITE, I studyin how I missed JOUVERT!!! I was up around 4ish this mornin thinking damn, JOUVERT GOIN ON NOW!! lol

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
I here talkin to mi fellow Grenadian bredrrinn and he made a great point, too many chunes about HEAD GONE and ting... and I was sayin NUFF HURRICANE CHUNES!! lol... The music is not bad this year, but not it's best!