harts costumes

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
hmm...reflections of my childhood days ova skimpy...and dem sections names well long.

I like oout of this world headpiece.
I like Wild thing

S

sharkie

i actually like them a lot this year. very diverse.

but i think i too dark to play in harts :duck

Soca_Loving_Trini

Official Winin' criminal
nah sharkie, but you might be too extroverted lol. I like their costumes more than Tribe and Spice and i'm a veteran Triber, but while i'm NOT playing with Tribe I won't consider Harts they too "stush". Can't handle high class ppl watchin me shake my bamsee like I'm insane to be wining on carnival day.....

S

sharkie

nah sharkie, but you might be too extroverted lol. I like their costumes more than Tribe and Spice and i'm a veteran Triber, but while i'm NOT playing with Tribe I won't consider Harts they too "stush". Can't handle high class ppl watchin me shake my bamsee like I'm insane to be wining on carnival day.....
i loveeeeeeeee the costumes this year. last year it was rell bleh.

ent wendy still playin with them? i might have to chip behind she.

soca cowboy

THE BATTLE FOR EVERYTHING
hmmm this might be my band this year...
Let's Make Waves & Lights Camera Action are really good to me (and hated by most so far so this might be a stress free year registration year LOL)

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
lol.. people say the same about tribe no??

I have passed harts on the road on many occasions and dem does be the worse set a people to pass... no behaviour

I think people need to make their own experience yes...

LONDON GYAL

Thinking of jumping with Harts this year, me and a big group....what do you all think of harts as a band? I hearing lots of "stush" talk but me and my crew like to have a good time, get on bad....:confused

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Thinking of jumping with Harts this year, me and a big group....what do you all think of harts as a band? I hearing lots of "stush" talk but me and my crew like to have a good time, get on bad....:confused
and harts not gonna stop you from doing that...wuh deh goh tell you stop?

As I said before I've passed Harts on the road and does be pure bacchanal.

LONDON GYAL

yeah i know! Me and my girl are ready its just the rest of the crew sticking! its notting hill carnival on sunday/ monday so everyone wanting to wait til thats done! :(

Rinababy

Well I say instead of allyuh saying yuh too dark for Harts or whatever
CRASH THE BLASTED BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way they can remain a "pale" band is if they deny you guys costumes which would be a very bad look for this band. If a whole set of y'all decide to play you could change the face of Harts quite easily.

I SAY DO IT!!!

iPicong

Well I say instead of allyuh saying yuh too dark for Harts or whatever
CRASH THE BLASTED BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way they can remain a "pale" band is if they deny you guys costumes which would be a very bad look for this band. If a whole set of y'all decide to play you could change the face of Harts quite easily.

I SAY DO IT!!!
Trust me I thought about it because I love the price and non-all-inclusive option......but its different for fellas than for women.......dem lighter skin men eh mind jamming allyuh down.......during Carnival ah man could wine on 1000 woman in their band and a few others.........but im not sure how well received a black man.....a non celebrity black man would be received by the Harts women.......why take that chance to be sour when yuh guaranteed 1000 bamseys in a "regular" band.