Gov Spitzer Linked to $5,500 a hour Prostitution Ring

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
You have to love this guy....$5k a hour !

At The End of the day...all these so call Pol-trickster are all full of it. !

But, I ain't mad a him !

Last edited:

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
New Conf.

Speaking briefly before the press today, Governor Eliot Spitzer said he is "disappointed" that he failed to live up to the standards of his office and his family following a New York Times report released that linked him to a prostitution ring.

The New York Times said the governor informed his senior officials that he has been involved in a Manhattan-based high-profile prostitution ring busted last week.

Without elaborating on any of the accusations, Spitzer said he wants to take the time to rededicate himself to his family.

Flanked by his wife and emotional aides, one of whom began to weep, Spitzer made the nearly 90-second announcement from his Manhattan office.

While it is not clear what Spitzer's involvement is in the ring, last week, federal prosecutors in Manhattan filed conspiracy charges against four people in connection with running Emperors Club VIP, a prostitution ring that charged wealthy clients in Europe and the United States thousands of dollars for prostitutes. The prostitutes were paid up to $5,500 an hour and more than $30,000 a night.

The operation is alleged to have involved providing wealthy men with 50 high-priced prostitutes in New York, L.A., Miami, London, and Paris, among others.

Text messages sent from the governor are currently in the possession of the United States attorney's office, MSNBC is reporting.

Earlier in the day, the governor canceled a scheduled appearance at a Planned Parenthood event.

Spitzer, who is currently serving his second year as governor of the state, is married and has three daughters.

As attorney general, Spitzer was responsible for busting several prostitution rings.

The governor has had a rough first year in office, plagued by scandals and legislative setbacks. His public feud with Republican State Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno peaked when Spitzer was accused of spying with the leader in an attempt to tarnish his reputation.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
:music
di gyal dem capture me wit dem high pum pum price
what do I say I say it quite alright
Mi nah go pay fi Sue di same price mi pay fi Joyce
:music

:kicks

L

Links30

mussi some platinum pums dat. $5,500 an hour, to some people, thats 4-6 months in rent covered but 5,500 an hour. Dem gyal deh nasty man, because ain't no way in hell a man go pay 5,500 for she not to do everything, an i mean ANYTHING & EVERYTHING, tossing salad and all. lol yoooooo

bhalistix

It is I
Mr. High and Mighty - you can't believe sheeeeet dem man say.
but all it all its better that he being caught with some crack head in some cheap motel.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador

I can't wait to see what a $5,500 call girl look like !

And to think that I was upset that my Federal tax dollars are going to fight an unjust war.....a least he #9 put my State Tax dollars to good use, what a guy !

YardiePrincess

And how do you know this?
Girl, thats the question you have? I wanna know how to get signed up for that job? A month could pay off my student loans.
Spitzer pissed off the wrong person. Recently some one got fired because of him.....clearly that person had more influence than Spitzer imagined. He must have paid she 10,000/hour for that story.
Politics bwoy.....

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Girl, thats the question you have? I wanna know how to get signed up for that job? A month could pay off my student loans.
Spitzer pissed off the wrong person. Recently some one got fired because of him.....clearly that person had more influence than Spitzer imagined. He must have paid she 10,000/hour for that story.
Politics bwoy.....

LOL

Maaaaaaaaan...it is a B.... when you have 5k dollar a hour Call Girl Snitching on you !

YardiePrincess

LOL

Maaaaaaaaan...it is a B.... when you have 5k dollar a hour Call Girl Snitching on you !
Well, every one has a price....all your enemy has to do to get some one that you pay to keep quite to talk is pay them more than you pay. He wasn't $5,500 because her pumz was greater than anyone else's he was paying her to keep silent and not make him look like a hypocrite.
I wish I paid more attention to that story a little while back some person in politics lost their job in embarassing (sp) fashion and Spitzer was behind it

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
You have to love this guy....$5k a hour !

At The End of the day...all these so call Pol-trickster are all full of it. !

But, I ain't mad a him !
You're not mad at him? He wasn't getting something at home? You mean from his wife who gave him three children? What wasn't he getting at home? You think that it is the wife's fault when a husband commits adultery?

So if your wife does not get what she wants at home she should go out and sleep with someone who has probably slept with hundreds of people?

What if your sister caught AIDS from her husband who was doing hookers? Would you be mad at your brother-in-law? Or would you tell her that she wasn't giving him what he needed at home?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Well, every one has a price....all your enemy has to do to get some one that you pay to keep quite to talk is pay them more than you pay. He wasn't $5,500 because her pumz was greater than anyone else's he was paying her to keep silent and not make him look like a hypocrite.
I wish I paid more attention to that story a little while back some person in politics lost their job in embarassing (sp) fashion and Spitzer was behind it

Lets keep it real...these politicians are all full of shit !

No higher Moral ground with these guys.

But yes, I do have a problem with a 5k hooker snitching on their Johns at this level of the game !

Where are their honor ?

At that level of pay they had to take an oat of silence...you don't think suh ?

Last edited:
B

Brown Milk

Lets keep it real...these politicians are all full of shit !

No higher Moral ground with these guys.

But yes, I do have a problem with a 5k hooker snitching on their Johns at this level of the game !

Where are their honor ?

At that level of pay they had to take an oat of silence...you don't think suh ?
Greed is the root of all evil...