Gotta take the good with the bad and ugly

dedetriniking

and if vp made this thread?

would it be viewed differently

fact is until we all aim to be fair and view things from non personal experience or intersts angles
then we wont evolve

who knows maybe dude and his family are klan members
Dude the difference is that I didn't make this thread to gloat! contrary to what has been pedaled by some on this forum....no island is more critical of themselves than trinis....none.

DerMonger

''During the robbery episode, the music trucks continued playing and masqueraders continued grinding down. “

Now that part of the article pisses me off, people still dey partying up a storm and nuh even pass a batting eye at what going on. Dem should feel shame.

I reported on IMIX years ago in Bahia about that fellow I saw laying unconscious after a fight in the middle of the street during carnival while passers-by just partied on as if he eh even existed.

I helped lift him up to his feet and ask him if he was alright.

Some people jus' cold and oblivious to dey surroundings..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i mean Dermonger.. a man got killed in St James.. and people partied around him as if nothing had happened.. as Rihanna say "please don't stop the music!!"

J

Juan Dan

Dude the difference is that I didn't make this thread to gloat! contrary to what has been pedaled by some on this forum....no island is more critical of themselves than trinis....none.
you seem sure vp did the same

the problem with these chatrooms is that folks know not whether others are "characters" or just a bit loony yet being themselves

my main point was that in everything there is truth and facts

how do we get to solutions and truth?
reasoning

if vp or anyone says something

REASON BOUT IT

that's how one has a good debate

I don't debate much on here cause many folks like the lucianites and the other vs vs teatre etc folks are just playing

getting a new name to play a character with
who am I today?
oh I am an eskimo yeahhhhhhh
lemme go google the life and times of eskimos so I can pretend to be an eskimo expert
lol

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
The eyewitness who recounted the incident to us said, “It was a shameful display by our security forces, who responded so slowly as to be almost guilty of being accomplices. There was absolutely no response from the Grand Stand security. The police were called multiple times by the band’s music truck, and only towards the end of the episode did three officers start sauntering toward the scene.
smh

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Let stuff like this get passed around the world, and the only way they'll make changes is when tourists stop coming because they don't feel safe.
I was watching some news program the other day and they estimated TnT lost roughly $250 million in tourism dollars because of crime.

We don't have white sandy beaches, but if carnival was impacted in a serious way...maybe.

I said maybe because these f*cktards operate as if their brains were in their shoe.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I was watching some news program the other day and they estimated TnT lost roughly $250 million in tourism dollars because of crime.

We don't have white sandy beaches, but if carnival was impacted in a serious way...maybe.

I said maybe because these f*cktards operate as if their brains were in their shoe.
jeezus and they're still carrying on like that. :nea: that's a shame! If we lose 1/4 of that Count Blackula would be up in arms, and Cathy's job would on the line.

iPicong

Small ting.......he/they walked away with his life........people does get lost in the carnival vibes and forget that bandits have very strong work ethic, flexible hours and work sites.........they will never make that mistake ever again in ANY country........part of being an international traveller is the ability to recognize guntas and areas where you can be victimized on any given day