Good Deeds (2012)

N

NaturalBornRidah

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ETLo4XILMB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is starring Tyler Perry maybe in this one he doesn't dress up like a woman,so you guys can't have to complain.

Tyler Perry prob made 3 excellent films in his career but I support the fact that he is a Black man making films focused on African American characters.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
caught this joint last not...

it was a MOVIE, nothing special...exciting or anything.
yup... caught it last night too.. it looks like made for tv movie, not worth going to the theaters to see..

And it was toooooooooo unbelievable...
I know somewhere somehow a person can do that much of a good deed for someone but highly unlikely... I know that somewhere some how that a fiance can be so understanding that they can come to that kind of amicable agreement.. but highly unlikely.. there was more unlikely shit in there too..
and child services to give back a kid so fast under those circumstances.. yea maybe, but highly unlikely
and throw soo much unlikely shit in there like that, you have one unbelievable movie....

pursuit of happiness, was a waaayyy better movie than this

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
yup... caught it last night too.. it looks like made for tv movie, not worth going to the theaters to see..

And it was toooooooooo unbelievable...
I know somewhere somehow a person can do that much of a good deed for someone but highly unlikely... I know that somewhere some how that a fiance can be so understanding that they can come to that kind of amicable agreement.. but highly unlikely.. there was more unlikely shit in there too..
and child services to give back a kid so fast under those circumstances.. yea maybe, but highly unlikely
and throw soo much unlikely shit in there like that, you have one unbelievable movie....

pursuit of happiness, was a waaayyy better movie than this

The only unbelievable part was that he didn't bull her quicker.

P

Pebbles362436

LMFAO This one looks very funny. Act like a lady but think like a man. :lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F7VmU8aHAtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

N

NaturalBornRidah

Did yopu support spike lee films like this?

How bout John Singleton, Hughs brotrhers? :scratch

LOL@MCL
LOL Spike Lee films are garbo IMHO, but John Singleton is pretty good and has been elevating his craft, the last film ''Abduction'' is a classic.

Miracle at St. Anna, now hop off my d!ck.
That was a classic flop, complete disappointment.