Give Me A 2nd Chance..

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
Do u believe in giving someone a second chance after they have betrayed you or once that person violates that trust it's never the same again?

M

MrBlackRock

Kamasutra said:
Do u believe in giving someone a second chance after they have betrayed you or once that person violates that trust it's never the same again?
2nd chance with extra benefits... jokes doh.. i never forgive so second chances go out de door wid me

§wêêtñꧧ

Is Pure MADNESSS ent..
Kamasutra said:
nope no room in life for second chances...yuh only have one..when yuh use that one..takes yuh bags and go packing..

but seriously..no ah doh believe in second chances because if someone betrayed you..who is to say, they won't do it again..

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
§wêêtñꧧ said:
i never ask for second chances..cause if something happen..it happen for ah reason..
there's nobody that's perfect and in your lifetime u will get a second chance at something....:D

§wêêtñꧧ

Is Pure MADNESSS ent..
CARAMELSISTA said:
It does only take me one time to get burn! Nah no second chance :O
ent..so is not only me alone..nah ah say once dat gets screwed...no point in second chances cause it could happen again..and allyuh ah speaking from experience here eh ..ah was dumb enough to give 3 chances..4th..ah say forget that..after 4 yrs with someone..

Kingmidas

The Prophet
I Like It 2 Bad said:
Yuh dun kno...i'm goin 2 change my signature every other uummm ah not sure yet, but it's only gonna be conscious songs :D

FI REAL DRED ...MOOOOORRRREEEEEE FFFYYYAAAHHHHH :fyah

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
I believe in second chances ONLY, because everyone makes mistakes. But if yuh head too hard to learn from de first mistake and yuh do it again, well yuh getting yuh walking papers.

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
val_trini_2_de_bone said:
I believe in second chances ONLY, because everyone makes mistakes. But if yuh head too hard to learn from de first mistake and yuh do it again, well yuh getting yuh walking papers.
Well said Ms Bone...