• Yes I ALONE deal with my man hair

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Helll naww that stuff damages my nails

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else does it...hmmm I dont even know her name

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • D girls in the shop fix him up every 2 weeks

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I don't really know it just always looks neat to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Secretly I want him to cut his hair

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I mean the hair on their head

long enough to get
gel twist
comb coils
cornrows
dread
styled etc

Can you do your man's hair?
Do you do your man's hair?
If you dont do it who does it for him a friend or the salon?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
nah y i ask

is that lately i hearing of infidelity poppin off with chicks that been doing fellas hair

their GF, SO never suspected a thing

carib_xtc

XTC Inc.
nah y i ask

is that lately i hearing of infidelity poppin off with chicks that been doing fellas hair

LOL thats why u gotta do that shit urself..... I wasnt letting anybody else put they hands in my man hair. It had to be family

VictoriaECD

I mean the hair on their head

long enough to get
gel twist
comb coils
cornrows
dread
styled etc

Can you do your man's hair?
Do you do your man's hair?
If you dont do it who does it for him a friend or the salon?
:kicks I am on the phone now arguing with my sister to do my husbands hair because I can't do it. The man have dreads, and my sister started them and is his hairdresser. Problem is that she is about 8months pregnant and doesn't want to do his hair and it needs doing. She says I need to get comb, gel, & wax and learn to do it myself, but that stuff gets all stuck in your nails, ewwwwwwwwww. BUT, I sooooooooo don't want no hairdresser messing in my husbands hair and putting they breast all on he back.....

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
:kicks I am on the phone now arguing with my sister to do my husbands hair because I can't do it. The man have dreads, and my sister started them and is his hairdresser. Problem is that she is about 8months pregnant and doesn't want to do his hair and it needs doing. She says I need to get comb, gel, & wax and learn to do it myself, but that stuff gets all stuck in your nails, ewwwwwwwwww. BUT, I sooooooooo don't want no hairdresser messing in my husbands hair and putting they breast all on he back.....
Breast on back
breast in face cuz d style "complicated"
face between legs
sitting between legs

for an 1 1/2 u gettin real intimate wid dis person u dont know.... :scratch

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
nah y i ask

If its not in a professional environment then its very EASY for things to get sexual.

In between dem legs, your head press up against her poom poom, music in de background, awyo juss shootin de breeze, nexx ting yuh know is cockstan...

...problems!

CARAMELSISTA

if she locking his hair, why deh arse her breast have to be on his back?

Antigua Me Come Fram

Smarty Skirt
Solution:

Go with him and sit there an nuh tek off yuh eye.:kicks

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Mine is very picky, so I don't do his hair.....when i do it he complaining it either too tight or too loose and not like I getting paid..when the girls in the shop do it, eh he complaining and he paying them, so i tell him go to the shop.....but reading all these comments making me reconsider.......:scratch