George W Bush admitted to....

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
tapping peoples phone lines illegally . Wasn't that what Nixon got in trouble for? How does this guy get away with it? :headbang
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Jahpikne said:
tapping peoples phone lines illegally . Wasn't that what Nixon got in trouble for? How does this guy get away with it? :headbang
it wasn't campaign related.
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Jahpikne said:
tapping peoples phone lines illegally . Wasn't that what Nixon got in trouble for? How does this guy get away with it? :headbang
You should fallow his lead and tell us about your iron panty ways
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Jahpikne said:
Bush still broke the law!
What happen to our constitutional rights?
he didn't break the law.
he was afforded greater powers after 911 and
made executive decisions.
 

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Bake n Shark said:
Nixon didn't get into trouble for tapping phones neither...it was for lying about his role in the Watergate break-in.
Yeah Nixon recorded phone calls that he wasn't supose to. Phone calls which he illegally tapped
 

PATSHORLA-SI

SOUL SURVIVOR
Bush is an a$$ now hes saying he should have arrest saddam hussein because he did not find him with no weapons and not guilty sum sh!t like dat he waz sayin dis morning
oh wat id!ot :blind:
 

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Dragon said:
You should fallow his lead and tell us about your iron panty ways
:mda: Don't know what your talking about .

I'm all for everyone fooping who ever they want :blind:
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Jahpikne said:
Yeah Nixon recorded phone calls that he wasn't supose to. Phone calls which he illegally tapped
Fack Nixon and Bush... I want to know if yuh is ah iron panty
 

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
elq said:
he didn't break the law.
he was afforded greater powers after 911 and
made executive decisions.
All he had to do is get permission first . Not just do it illegally
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Jahpikne said:
Yeah Nixon recorded phone calls that he wasn't supose to. Phone calls which he illegally tapped
Dude...Nixon did not get in trouble over that issue. I never said he didn't authorize secret tapping of phone calls.

Nixon was impeached for lying to congress...not for eavesdropping or surreptitious surveillance.
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
elq said:
he didn't break the law.
he was afforded greater powers after 911 and
made executive decisions.
Not so sure on the break the law thing....I think he clearly overstepped his authority as it pertains to the powers of the Executive. I have a feeling that whatever 'emergency' powers he got...this particular act would be found unconstitutional. An earlier Supreme Court ruling from the Nixon era held that authorizing secret wire taps cannot be done without the 'checks and balances' review of the Legislature.
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Bake n Shark said:
Dude...Nixon did not get in trouble over that issue. I never said he didn't authorize secret tapping of phone calls.

Nixon was impeached for lying to congress...not for eavesdropping or surreptitious surveillance.
Why do you let misguided youths get the best of you?

Ask him about his iron panty ways
 

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
Jahpikne said:
tapping peoples phone lines illegally . Wasn't that what Nixon got in trouble for? How does this guy get away with it? :headbang
Funny, I said the same thing yesterday.
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Bake n Shark said:
Not so sure on the break the law thing....I think he clearly overstepped his authority as it pertains to the powers of the Executive. I have a feeling that whatever 'emergency' powers he got...this particular act would be found unconstitutional. An earlier Supreme Court ruling from the Nixon era held that authorizing secret wire taps cannot be done without the 'checks and balances' review of the Legislature.
hell they impeached clinton fuh getting heddahs....why not gw fuh lissening in on de iron panty chronicles....
 

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Bake n Shark said:
Not so sure on the break the law thing....I think he clearly overstepped his authority as it pertains to the powers of the Executive. I have a feeling that whatever 'emergency' powers he got...this particular act would be found unconstitutional. An earlier Supreme Court ruling from the Nixon era held that authorizing secret wire taps cannot be done without the 'checks and balances' review of the Legislature.
Yeah so what make Bush able to admit to breaking the Law with out getting a proper approval and not get in trouble?
 
Top