geeeeeez

Sweetie

da sweet one
I started work today like 1:30pm and it feel like ah been here forEVER... I wanna go hooooooooooooooome :( .. ah TYAD!!!

Tempted Hawk

WCK

u check the events site. WCK and some other bands from DA havin a nice fete u might want to check on thursday night!!!

PS.i copyin the cd's for u!

A

amprincess

Re: WCK

hypnoticmixer said:
u check the events site. WCK and some other bands from DA havin a nice fete u might want to check on thursday night!!!

PS.i copyin the cd's for u!
sorry don't mean to burst your bubble but I saw WCK perform @ the Ark Sat night & to call them wack would be an understatement :O

Sweetie

da sweet one
SSS said:
u & me both..............i will be sleeping from bout 7 tonite
hey missy... ah was sorry ah didn't get to see u again.. didnt get to take no pics with u:( ..dis weekend doh ;)

empress - take me with u nah

hypnotic - I aint reachin til early sat mornin :( .. but ah go contact yuh when ah reach.. and thanks in adv for de cds :)

Dragon - ah thinkin bout de ones i had on de weekend:) and the ones ah gettin this comin weekend
;)

Bea - how mummy Job doin.. yuh see de house?.. actually meh feet FREEZIN!! (as usual):p

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Sweetie said:
hey missy... ah was sorry ah didn't get to see u again.. didnt get to take no pics with u:( ..dis weekend doh ;)

empress - take me with u nah

hypnotic - I aint reachin til early sat mornin :( .. but ah go contact yuh when ah reach.. and thanks in adv for de cds :)

Dragon - ah thinkin bout de ones i had on de weekend:) and the ones ah gettin this comin weekend
;)

Bea - how mummy Job doin.. yuh see de house?.. actually meh feet FREEZIN!! (as usual):p
I wish I can, but I'm go shopping for some dancing shoes in the city, I don't think you want to do the walking I'm about to do cuz, LOL.. the hours are getting closer!

Sweetie

da sweet one
Re: Re: WCK

amprincess said:
sorry don't mean to burst your bubble but I saw WCK perform @ the Ark Sat night & to call them wack would be an understatement :O
I think their stage performance need some work cause last year and it was nice but this year when I saw them it wasn't as good but ah still like dey music doh :)

Sweetie

da sweet one
EmpressduduDahlin said:
I wish I can, but I'm go shopping for some dancing shoes in the city, I don't think you want to do the walking I'm about to do cuz, LOL.. the hours are getting closer!
can u hear it can u hear it???

besides us munchin on some food...lol :p

HEAR DE IRON HEAR DE IRON!!!! :music

Gt_Dr3aD

GUESS WHAT!!!??? today is my day off...I'm about to go sit down outside in the nice breeze and sun oh what a beautiful day:D :D :p

Sweetie

da sweet one
Gt_Dr3aD said:
GUESS WHAT!!!??? today is my day off...I'm about to go sit down outside in the nice breeze and sun oh what a beautiful day:D :D :p
oh i'm so happy for u:)

*note to self - save large bucket of water to dash at gtdread*:mad:

:p

Tempted Hawk

am...

u not burstin my bubble, i was just passin info to Sweetie cause I know she likes they musik. As for me I prefer the old WCK. I like they musik, but I not runnin to go see them in action. CD is good enuff for me!!!LOL