Gates and Crawley to talk over beer with POTUS

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
VP, how do you feel about the obama meeting over beers?
I doh LQQK at THINGS SHORT TERM. I ALWAYS LQQK at THINGS LONG TERM. And in the LONG RUN, this is GOOD for the NATION, because it will FOCUS on an ISSUE that NEEDS to be ADDRESSED, RACE RELATIONS in AMERICA.

MOREOVER, JAMDOWN is GETTING some PUBLICITY out of this. Ah HEAR GATES gine DRINK some RED STRIPE.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Ras_Apache

I doh LQQK at THINGS SHORT TERM. I ALWAYS LQQK at THINGS LONG TERM. And in the LONG RUN, this is GOOD for the NATION, because it will FOCUS on an ISSUE that NEEDS to be ADDRESSED, RACE RELATIONS in AMERICA.

MOREOVER, JAMDOWN is GETTING some PUBLICITY out of this. Ah HEAR GATES gine DRINK some RED STRIPE.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee
race relations definately need some work in this place. recently it seems that the black folks arent willing to meet half way tho. that chip on the shoulder is hard to get off.

obama should really make a statement and get involved with the beef in texas with the skin heads kkk vs the black panthers

Rinababy

this dude cant be serious with that bullshit. why didnt he invite the skinheads in texas that are fighting with the new black panther party over for beers to discuss race relations?
i dont see the big deal..
Obama's problem is he's always trying to please everyone. if there's one thing i give to Bush is that he just didn't give a fack and in some cases that is the best way to handle things cuz no matter what you do, people gonna have some shit to say.

Rinababy

obama is an idiot
the nutty professor is a bigger idiot
and the cop walks away looking the smartest out of the 3
thats a matter of opinion. He doesn't look smart to me at all. What kinda fool arrests a man in his own house? Mouthy or not the cop was an ass to do that just to have to drop the charges in the end.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
i dont see the big deal..
Obama's problem is he's always trying to please everyone. if there's one thing i give to Bush is that he just didn't give a fack and in some cases that is the best way to handle things cuz no matter what you do, people gonna have some shit to say.
UNFORTUNATELY OBAMA doesn't have the LUXURY of what BUSH had and still has.

BUSH is a WHITEMAN and OBAMA is a BLACK MAN.....and they're BOTH CITIZENS of a COUNTRY where RACE still PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE in the SOCIETY. A SOCIETY where WHITES are the MAJORITY...QUADRUPLE TIMING the PERCENTAGE of that of BLACKS. A NATION where WHITES CONTROL EVERY SINGLE MAJOR INSTITUTION in the LAND.

But yes, OBAMA can take a POSITION of NOT GIVING A PHUCK, but he will EITHER be ASSASSINATED before his TERM is UP or he will MOST DEFINITELY be a ONE TERM PRESIDENT.

But MORE IMPORTANTLY, when the WHITE MEDIA and the REPUBLICAN RIGHT WINGERS DONE wid him, RACE RELATION UNDER OBAMA would have been at its WORST since the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

So yes, OBAMA most DEFINITELY has to GIVE A DAMN in this SOCIETY that we LIVE in.

One thing is for SURE, THOSE who THOUGHT RACE was no LONGER, just because a BLACK MAN GOT ELECTED the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES, were MOST DEFINITELY MISTAKEN.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

marabunta

imagine that, arrest an intellectual black man --> drink beer with the pres..

i can see some real crazy ish happening now
This was a SHOWDOWN:

Between the Para Military Junk Yard Dogs for the White Ruling Class........

........and the Selected Black Management of the White Ruling Class State Apparatus.

The Junk Yard Dogs WON!

Klais

You should always refer to professional materials, undergo instruction, and so on in order to perform therapy correctly. That's why I'm used to contact professionals immediately for assistance if I have any problems. Now it's extremely necessary. That's why I suggest Calmerry only, because then you know exactly what you really need and won't make it worse. The psyche of humans is fragile, and only professionals can be handled better. When I needed it, I had so much support in such a conversation. So just make sure you think.