Gates and Crawley to talk over beer with POTUS

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
The whole having a beer is stupid IMO. Obama stuck his foot in his mouth when he said, I don't have all the facts..then proceeded to talk. Are we all guilty of doing the same thing, yes. However we're all not the first black pres of the U.S.A.

marabunta

What do you all think?

Good move? Bad move? Too little too late?
Two Petit Bourgeois Knee Grows having a beer with a NO GOOD CracKKKer PIG named JIM CROW............

........y'all know how them Irish be after they had a few brews.

This was a SHOWDOWN between the Para Military Junk Yard Dogs for the White Ruling Class.........

.........and the Selected Black Management of the White Ruling Class State Apparatus.

The Selected Black Management BOWED DOWN like a Reaaal Pu$$y Hole!

Guyanese_Princess

life is beautiful
Obama needs to read his job description again. Nowhere in there does it say arbitrate petty squabbles at the local level in Cambrige, Massachusets. Rifriggindiculous.

Last edited:

trinidarkie

Obama doh have time to deal with national issues such as immigration refrom and this is the nonsense he spending time on?

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Obama needs to read his job description again. Nowhere in there does it say arbitrate petty squabbles at the local level in Cambrige, Massachusets. Rifriggindiculous.
+1

I think this petty shit has gone on far too long.

No need to have a beer, what's next? Christmas presents? (Note to the slow: rhetorical question PLEASE DON'T ANSWER)

Olokun

ah too rude!!
got some inside info the Prof. Gates choosed Red Stripe beer for his Beer summit meeting at 6pm on the white house backyard

Ras_Apache

obama is funny. discuss matter over beers at white house....hopefully this is a prank

this dude cant be serious with that bullshit. why didnt he invite the skinheads in texas that are fighting with the new black panther party over for beers to discuss race relations?

Oneshot

where de crix
imagine that, arrest an intellectual black man --> drink beer with the pres..

i can see some real crazy ish happening now

Ras_Apache

and the funny thing

professor nigger was the one who started to bawl the place bout race

steups...how the fock did he get that job at harvard?

affirmative action?
in his defense, he is an old timer from back in the days with a chip on his shoulder who was tired from traveling from china earlier in the day.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
this dude cant be serious with that bullshit. why didnt he invite the skinheads in texas that are fighting with the new black panther party over for beers to discuss race relations?
R U LQQKING for the PRESIDENT of the FREE WORLD to be ASSASSINATED by his GUESTS??