Fruits!

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
IF YOU HAD A CHOSE WHICH FRUIT WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE UP HERE IN AMERICA REGULARLY FROM YOUR HOME COUNTRY!

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
i think pomerack. never actually saw it in the dicitionary. :) but yeah, dat my fruit as well.

salt

sanfranjouvay

Golden Apple...think in Jamaica they call it June plum. I lash down so many in Toronto last week..the one saving grace for de foot of snow.

Sugar apple......must be now popular in Guyana.

Oh gosh, now i thinking instead it's cashews or suriname cherries or some good pickled green mango or de sweetest pineapple in de world. Damn, i homesick now.

sanfranjouvay

and what sucks about Caribbean marketing is walking into the Macy's cellar on 34th St. to see a big jar of pickled mangoes on sale for $54 and you know you grow up easting dat rass nearly everyday. I remember we had a lady dat used to sell green mango by our school. She used to scrape she scabs pon she foot wit de same knife she'd cut yuh mango. Ewww.

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
sanfranjouvay said:
Golden Apple...think in Jamaica they call it June plum. I lash down so many in Toronto last week..the one saving grace for de foot of snow.

Sugar apple......must be now popular in Guyana.

Oh gosh, now i thinking instead it's cashews or suriname cherries or some good pickled green mango or de sweetest pineapple in de world. Damn, i homesick now.
ahhhhhh sorry didn't mean to get u homesick!

NYC2BGI

Breadfruit...LIke the way they roast them in Oistins(Barbados) and serve them with your fresh fish.