Freaky Friday’s {R rated}

D

Dragon

Guest
This post is for adults only anyone under the age of 18 leave now
Please don’t post any nude picture or use to many bad words

1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex
2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it
3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be
4) What is the most sensitive part of your body
5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no
 

0

Guest
1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex

I had sex twice in a night club in the city with 2 different women.
(ah was real loving myself that night)

2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it

I came real close .. de girl was supposed to come over with she friend .. de gal showed up by sheself sayin dat she friend man was beefing... I almost throw she out :D... I do plan on having one before I die

3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be

Right now ah feeling Halle... but it is a tie up between her and Alicia Keys

4) What is the most sensitive part of your body

Chest


5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no

Wifey no... someone i just getting a rinse from .. yes
 
D

Dragon

Guest
1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex --- on ah rooftop in the middle of the day
2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it --- yes I did and I still think about it
3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be --- Stacy Dash
4) What is the most sensitive part of your body --- the family jewels
5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no ---- HELL NO {but if you pay me the money I will sleep with your wife}
 

pennywhine

Registered User
the craziest place.....a churchyard
ever had a threesome....yes(misty waters full of memories)
1 night stand with a celeb........Halle or Trina
most sensitive part of body......meh buddi an E2friend
sex with your mate for 1 million dollars.....make me a better offer
 
A

amprincess

Guest
Dragon said:
This post is for adults only anyone under the age of 18 leave now
Please don’t post any nude picture or use to many bad words

1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex BATTERY PARK
2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it NO
3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be TYSON BECKFORD
4) What is the most sensitive part of your body MY NECK
5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no
IF I'M ASSURED THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE CONTACT AGAIN & HE USES A CONDOM - HELL YEAH WE NEED THE $$$$.
 

sanfranjouvay

New member
is this an imix men's post or wha? is only allyuh speaking up.

#1-4....mind gone blank
#5....sure. i get to keep all de cash right?
 

BamBam

New member
1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex

Randalls Island...outside in the snow.

2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it

Nah..thought about it..maybe if I can find the right 2 guys

3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be

Definately..Morris Chestnut

4) What is the most sensitive part of your body
Clit

5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no
Depends on how close we are and how much I really need the money..
 

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
1-THE BACK OF A BUS GOING TO ATLANTIC CITY!
2- NO-HARD TRYING TO GET TWOSOME!
3- BIRD (FROM SOULFOOD)
4- ####
5-HELL NO!
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
hotpepasauce said:
1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex

I had sex twice in a night club in the city with 2 different women.
(ah was real loving myself that night)

2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it

I came real close .. de girl was supposed to come over with she friend .. de gal showed up by sheself sayin dat she friend man was beefing... I almost throw she out :D... I do plan on having one before I die

3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be

Right now ah feeling Halle... but it is a tie up between her and Alicia Keys

4) What is the most sensitive part of your body

Chest


5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no

Wifey no... someone i just getting a rinse from .. yes

OH SHITE dis man got me dying i coming back wid answers
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
1) Where was the craziest place you ever had sex
DC LIVE in .. a club in DC....



2) You ever had ah threesome or think about it

Played College Football, what you think.



3) If you had the chance to have ah one night stand with ah celebrity who would it be

Serena Williams.. I would toast dah bumpa like Vicks Vapor pon an open wound


4) What is the most sensitive part of your body

Chest


5) If someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your mate. Would you say yes or no

No. Not Ms BlackRock
 

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
1) in a swimming pool--swish swash
2) nah, this gyal had a friend but she bak out..she still wuking on it
3)J-ho.....strickly bakshots
4)it depends
5)Well it up to her..i tru$$ her judjement:)
 

Phil

Agent III1VI
2) I probably sound weird and will probably get cuss my some guys(in their mind, or maybe outloud), but I passed on the chance for me and 3 other females(I guess it would have been 4some). They weren't ugly either. They had been drinking alot that night. Just wasn't my style.


5) NO,not even for the federal reserve. She worth more than that.
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Phil what was you think to pass up on something like that. Its not everyday ah man get an opportunity like that. Think I will have to sign you up with MLO so we can show you the ropes


Phil said:
2) I probably sound weird and will probably get cuss my some guys(in their mind, or maybe outloud), but I passed on the chance for me and 3 other females(I guess it would have been 4some). They weren't ugly either. They had been drinking alot that night. Just wasn't my style.


5) NO,not even for the federal reserve. She worth more than that.
 

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
Phil said:
2) I probably sound weird and will probably get cuss my some guys(in their mind, or maybe outloud), but I passed on the chance for me and 3 other females(I guess it would have been 4some). They weren't ugly either. They had been drinking alot that night. Just wasn't my style.
wow Phil! what a pass up, but i hear u though. never take advantage or so when they high/drunk. best 2 do things when in dey rite mind and sober or conscious of whatz going on. plenty regrets may come afterward.

salt
 

Phil

Agent III1VI
Dragon,

LOL....my cousin told me the same thing. He said things like that wouldn't happen to him. He gave me a long speach and asked if I needed counseling..LOL.


Salt,

They called the next day saying they didn't mean to scare me off.
One of them is married now.
 

pennywhine

Registered User
Phil glad to see yuh stickin to yuh gunz,it takes a lot of will power and real character to do what u did...........NOW!!! tek u azz out dis post cause like u trying and mek the rest ah we lukk badd:mad: :mad:

juss jokes meh bruddah
 

Phil

Agent III1VI
LOL@Pennywine.......

I knew I was gonna get cuss. Don't get me wrong, it was hard(no pun intended), but I probably would have felt bad later, they may have too. Plus u know when u get a new woman they gonna ask you about your past and I can't keep a straight face when I lie. Plus U gotta thinka bout STD's and one a dem had a boyfriend who was a 'bad man'. He knew where she was....I drove them home. All kinda risks I takin.
 
Top