Finals

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
Headache said:
the name says it all...
hahahaha dat was cute. getti-i dont cope, i cram. that usually gets the work done. also logging off of imix helps a whole too.:O

RupeeGyrl

#1 Rupee Supporter
i writing my last and final paper for the semester right now...i took a final this morning at 9 and i have one left tomorrow morning at 9...all i have to say is, i need to hurry up and graduate, i can't take much of this anymore:rolleyes:

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
MrsSocaflex said:
hahahaha dat was cute. getti-i dont cope, i cram. that usually gets the work done. also logging off of imix helps a whole too.:O
I know right! LOL! That's why I have been MIA for a while, but...I couldn't resist. I have two on Wednesday and then I'm done. It's really stressful though. To show how much...this is what my Away Message says:

It has commenced…finals week is upon us in full force, seizing what sanity we have left after a menacing semester. The thought of a pure, utopian society has faded, while Binghamton University has captured the last breath of any rational existence and conquered our self-worth. In coming days it is likely to see a plethora of unpleasant faces staring into an oblivion that can only be experienced by the Binghamton society. The underlying prolificacy in which this institution so loves to put forth has taken a toll on our already feeble carcasses, in result of the consumption of repulsive dining hall rations. The possibility of survival is an unbelievably distant notion.

FINALS = F*#% I Never Actually Learned This S@$%

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
Perseverance said:
1 Corona every hr. gives you mega brain power.
That would work, except I don't drink. Never have. Finals might just make me start though. LOL 2 more days is all I keep telling myself. Just 2 more days!
It seems like the further along your college career you get, the worst the finals get. At least for me that's how it seems. I thought it would ger easier, but...that's not the case at all!

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
MoNi said:
I have finals in two weekes........I going to need prayer:rolleyes:
Enjoy the next two weeks!!!! I didn't enjoy any of my time before finals because I had so much to do, but...I regret it now.

CarribCity

come tief ah wine nah!!!!
Im honestly

thinking about starting to drink coffee to keep me awake this week......this finals business is so tiring....i feel fatigued and its only monday....lahd!:( Allyuh pray for me yes....and everybody else involved in de struggle.

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
One down and one to go!!!!

Took the first one this morning and was relieved to see that it was a breeze. Can't wait to do the last one tonight 7-9 and I'm outta here at 9:15, get back to the city at 12:40.

I need something exciting to do this weekend to celebrate!!