Fete pics added... CDN Soca GOld 2k3

Panman06

Old School Member
For real....nice pics. I think I need to relocate to Canada. The sweetness factor is like +10. :angel1

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: Re: Fete pics added... CDN Soca GOld 2k3

Chandra said:
Having problem viewing the pics it said that the link is not abled to be viewed.:(
use the gallery tab, i'm not sure that the link workin cuz it wasn't working for me earlier:)

Sweetie

da sweet one
Re: Re: Fete pics added... CDN Soca GOld 2k3

Chandra said:
Having problem viewing the pics it said that the link is not abled to be viewed.:(
go to the gallery... it work from dere

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
The fete was nice, had a nice vibe but it was RAM NO TAIL!!!! and it was HOT!! I came out there soaking wet...met a fellow Canadian Imixer, nice to meet you dimplez:D...next stop, the Lakeshore for Caribana!

Sweetie

da sweet one
oh yes how could ah forget... tanks for de peice of wine Stryka ;) ...lol... ah tell yuh Grenadians could wine yes :p ... and was real nice to finally meet yuh dimplez and yes i've seen u plenty times b4 too.... see yuh Caribana time :D

dimplez

AKA de Soca_gal
HEYYYYYY, it was definately a pleasure to meet you too Sweetie and Queenbea!!...so when allyuh ever see meh in a fete come and say "hello". I know we are bound to bounce up Caribana Weekend somewhere!

Allyuh take care!

Bless up :D

Sweetie

da sweet one
dimplez said:
HEYYYYYY, it was definately a pleasure to meet you too Sweetie and Queenbea!!...so when allyuh ever see meh in a fete come and say "hello". I know we are bound to bounce up Caribana Weekend somewhere!

Allyuh take care!

for sure :D

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Sweetie said:
oh yes how could ah forget... tanks for de peice of wine Stryka ;) ...lol... ah tell yuh Grenadians could wine yes :p ... and was real nice to finally meet yuh dimplez and yes i've seen u plenty times b4 too.... see yuh Caribana time :D
yes Mr. Stryka, thanks for the 'beginner' wine:rolleyes:

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
dimplez said:

Allyuh take care!

you know what fetes you going to?

dimplez

AKA de Soca_gal
Gyul, dis is how de weekend is looking so far:

Friday night- Jouvert
Saturday night-most likely de Guvernment
Sunday night-de X-factor jam @ tonic (dr.jay, chief, court jester, 4 korners, jason chamber etc)

Bless Up