Fellas would you fight for your woman

Simon S

RasYardHindian
RUSTY CUTLASS said:
If you out wit your lady and a next man hitting on she while you there would you approach him?
of course.....mi woulda draw mi rusty cutlass... :rofl:

BajanFyah83

i wouldnt do ish if she talkin back. Ah doh fight ova females it ent worth it and most of de time dey does lie and be causing dis ish.

da_ice

not ur friend...
if u secure when it comes to ur woman it wouldn't have any reason for u to fight....now if de man jus wont stop and he getting disrespectful, bold and brave with he self then i have to draw for de 3 line an hit him ah few...

S

sharkie

da_ice said:
if u secure when it comes to ur woman it wouldn't have any reason for u to fight....now if de man jus wont stop and he getting disrespectful, bold and brave with he self then i have to draw for de 3 line an hit him ah few...
not only dat, but some ah dese men here could lie!! dey damn well know dey woulda be too fraid to fight. instead, dey woulda pout up dey mout and wait till he and de gyul reach home to buss like a blowfish.

RUSTY CUTLASS

H.Y.M.C.C
sharkbait said:
not only dat, but some ah dese men here could lie!! dey damn well know dey woulda be too fraid to fight. instead, dey woulda pout up dey mout and wait till he and de gyul reach home to buss like a blowfish.
:lol :lol :lol