Faye Ann Lyons Alvarez in a boxing match

MR HYPE

howcome Imix didnt report this?

London suffers KO to Lorissa Rivas for WBC CABOFE Light Heavyweight belt : Kaieteur News

The biggest crowd for any event staged on Saturday was reserved for an exhibition bout which involved current World Flyweight champion Ria Ramnarine and Soca diva Fay Ann Lyons.
but while Ramnarine is a seasoned boxer whose career is well-chronicled, the performance of Lyons, daughter of Soca superstar Austin “Super Blue” Lyons and wife of Ian “Bunji Garlin” Alvarez was an eye-opener as she wowed the crowd with her fancy footwork, speedy left and right combinations and her deft bobbing and weaving which suggested that she could have a promising career in the ring. Predictably, the bout ended in a draw.
(Trinidad Guardian)

Latest Sports Headlines

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I posted a d some weeks ago of her in the ring with Rachel Price.
Pricey was a clong and snatched off her wig after getting boxed up in the ring!:rofl:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I posted a d some weeks ago of her in the ring with Rachel Price.Pricey was a clong and snatched off her wig after getting boxed up in the ring!:rofl:
Yeah, that was funny. But her n Destra running up the hill with her (Destra's) personal trainer had me dying. Pricey say "allyuh soca artiste go kill meh" lol