Favorite Drink

pennywhine

Registered User
trinipetty said:
:feelsick u are sick....

mine is bacardi limon with a splash of Sprite

is allyuh mekk me so.....at least thats what meh shrink say, and at the prices rollo by the lickermart charging, he s################ bettah be right:rolleyes: and on that note ah gone to meh shrink christmas party.:eek:
 
M

Mad Scorpion

Guest
OK so is crismas parties galore here where i wukkin an dis spanish gyul jus giv ah receptionist sumting call ah coquito an offer me one. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IT SERIOUS!!!!!
 
A

amprincess

Guest
MAD SCORPION said:
OK so is crismas parties galore here where i wukkin an dis spanish gyul jus giv ah receptionist sumting call ah coquito an offer me one. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IT SERIOUS!!!!!
coquito????? :confused what's in that?
 

socaflex

Soca DJ
MAD SCORPION said:
OK so is crismas parties galore here where i wukkin an dis spanish gyul jus giv ah receptionist sumting call ah coquito an offer me one. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IT SERIOUS!!!!!

yo i bought one from my boy that ting is wack it is a watere down puncha creme geez and ages neva me again.
 
M

Mad Scorpion

Guest
socaflex said:
yo i bought one from my boy that ting is wack it is a watere down puncha creme geez and ages neva me again.
Maybe da person eh good wit it because de bottle i get from iz off de hinges an iz homemade. Da jus like how all puncha creme doh taste de same.

Amp: yeah kinda
 
A

amprincess

Guest
MAD SCORPION said:
Maybe da person eh good wit it because de bottle i get from iz off de hinges an iz homemade. Da jus like how all puncha creme doh taste de same.

Amp: yeah kinda
yeah it's the same - I just asked my Puerto Rican co-worker ;)
 
Top