Fackin Trinidadians

M

MrBlackRock

Guest
i see nuff ah wunna FINALLY mekkin wunna way to bim fah crop over. about facking time wunna make de trip.... not too many ah wunna boh... next ting yuh know "allyuh" gine be in we vernacular.... big up doh...
 

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
MrBlackRock said:
i see nuff ah wunna FINALLY mekkin wunna way to bim fah crop over. about facking time wunna make de trip.... not too many ah wunna boh... next ting yuh know "allyuh" gine be in we vernacular.... big up doh...
Steups...:rolleyes:
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
imagine i give wunna fackers props and wunna shite talking in my post? fack wunna den. steups

*eats callaou*
 

trinipetty

Head Gone!
wish I had a tic in hand...They have a promo deal from dca to bim for only $329..hmmmmmm

*tinks about you would possibly wanna go with her*
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
trinipetty said:
wish I had a tic in hand...They have a promo deal from dca to bim for only $329..hmmmmmm

*tinks about you would possibly wanna go with her*
you come to bim atallllllll its brek back territory.. i gine in scruffy like sand dunes pon open eyelids
 
D

Dragon

Guest
MrBlackRock said:
check yuhself ........ we ain segregated , facka
You guys still did not repay the loan to build Grantley Adams Intl airport
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
DRAGON said:
You guys still did not repay the loan to build Grantley Adams Intl airport
loan.... we doan pay wunna back.. enjoy wunna fish...

and btw... we want ya'll to pay de IMF back ya'llselves
 
D

Dragon

Guest
MrBlackRock said:
loan.... we doan pay wunna back.. enjoy wunna fish...

and btw... we want ya'll to pay de IMF back ya'llselves
The IMF did not give Barbados the loan .. Trinidad did in the 80’s you are too young to remember
 

guesswho

loving my blessed life
MrBlackRock said:
i see nuff ah wunna FINALLY mekkin wunna way to bim fah crop over. about facking time wunna make de trip.... not too many ah wunna boh... next ting yuh know "allyuh" gine be in we vernacular.... big up doh...
wow! lolol
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
DRAGON said:
The IMF did not give Barbados the loan .. Trinidad did in the 80’s you are too young to remember
you idiot. de imf took money from TNT doan fackin tell me... I'd be de first to admit in de 80's tings weren't stable.... .. but...as some corny rapper once said

HOW YUH LIKE ME NOW.....

talk to me when de people actually start running de show

*political talk*
 
Top