Eye Candy for IMIX Men

J

Juan Dan

Jiggy'...wud' u smoke that Bob Marley?
there is something about very skinny old indian women I am a bit cautious of
she seeems indian and when she reach 50 she a guh skinny and look like a hafrican
yuh know de wifey is witey and red stripe wont cut it
witey nice

LIONESS onda RISE

Jiggy'...wud' u smoke that Bob Marley?
:rofl::rofl::rofl...as IF any of then would do HIM? why men run like they can get any woman...:kicks..my bet is none of them would touch him

there is something about very skinny old indian women I am a bit cautious of
she seeems indian and when she reach 50 she a guh skinny and look like a hafrican
yuh know de wifey is witey and red stripe wont cut it
witey nice
:kicks..but she is the least attractive, with FAKE boobs and when she 50..seh gone look 70..but thats more den you deserve.

shame you dont see how brainwashed you really are

J

Juan Dan

:rofl::rofl::rofl...as IF any of then would do HIM? why men run like they can get any woman...:kicks..my bet is none of them would touch him

:kicks..but she is the least attractive, with FAKE boobs and when she 50..seh gone look 70..but thats more den you deserve.

no problemito...I be dat....and thanks a lot for not joining that team gainst me the other day....fully respected...a lot of imix women I think quite lowly of...so bless up

BacchanalDiva

. anyway, I think red stripe and marley running neck to neck and red stripe will prob be the prettier when the makeup comes off.

TheEducator

The white girl looks the best to me, then the mixed girl with the Jamaican flag and dead last is the black girl.