Ex's Jewellery

bajangal1

Banned
What do you do with those lovely pieces of jewelry that your ex bought for you while you were together? Keep it? Pawn it? Give it Away? Throw It Away?
Or do you still wear them......
 
S

StarGyul

Guest
bajangal1 said:
What do you do with those lovely pieces of jewelry that your ex bought for you while you were together? Keep it? Pawn it? Give it Away? Throw It Away?
Or do you still wear them......
Anything from Tiffany's...KEEP and wear whenever I feel like. Anything with diamonds like a tennis bracelet...keep and wear occasionally. Anything that's just gold and cheap I'd never wear it again or anything with engravings w/ his name...will never be worn again.
 
Last edited:
I'll still wear it... jewelry is jewelry, no matter who buy it. Matter of fact, I still wear a double hearted gold ring with my and ex initials on it... it's weird, I kno... to be with someone new and wear a ring with someone else's initials... I just love the ring and none of the boyfriends after him, have made a big fuss.
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
STARGYUL said:
Anything from Tiffany's...KEEP and wear whenever I feel like. Anything with diamonds like a tennis bracelet...keep and wear occasionally. Anything that's just gold and cheap I'd never wear it again or anything with engravings w/ his name...will never be worn again.
I agree with the above. The good stuff I've kept, but the cheap crap, I tried to pawn and it wasn't worth a THING! I just threw it out (especially those silly heart name plates from HS- the one's that say "Joe loves Jennifer"?.....UGGGHHH!!!)
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
socadiva05 said:
I agree with the above. The good stuff I've kept, but the cheap crap, I tried to pawn and it wasn't worth a THING! I just threw it out (especially those silly heart name plates from HS- the one's that say "Joe loves Jennifer"?.....UGGGHHH!!!)
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
how cute! ;)
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
elq said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
how cute! ;)
How NOT CUTE!!!! :meowth:
It was cute when I was 16 and was blinded by the gesture and didn't realize that it was 10K instead of 14K (my neck was itching, but I thought I had dry skin)
 
S

StarGyul

Guest
socadiva05 said:
How NOT CUTE!!!! :meowth:
It was cute when I was 16 and was blinded by the gesture and didn't realize that it was 10K instead of 14K (my neck was itching, but I thought I had dry skin)
SD..:rofl:
that happened to me too...he bought me a name plate and my neck was itching. I asked him where he got it...he said Bargain Bazaar downtown Fulton...lawdy :kicks
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
STARGYUL said:
SD..:rofl:
that happened to me too...he bought me a name plate and my neck was itching. I asked him where he got it...he said Bargain Bazaar downtown Fulton...lawdy :kicks
I think JACKASS got mine from the same place :kicks.....
 

honey2003uk

Follow Ur Heart
do whatever feels best for u. Personally i would give it away. i jus thew away a box of fcuk perfume set from ma ex last week.
 

bkhoney

My Heart
I still wear my diamond bracelets, necklaces and earrings. anything else plain gold just sits in my jewelry box.
i don't give back shit
can he give me back my pussbox?
nope :eek:hgosh
 

RUSTY CUTLASS

H.Y.M.C.C
bkhoney said:
I still wear my diamond bracelets, necklaces and earrings. anything else plain gold just sits in my jewelry box.
i don't give back shit
can he give me back my pussbox?
nope :eek:hgosh
*DEAD*
 

Ms. Hershey

another day...
keep it, wear it (all except the engagement ring of course). some of my favorite pieces are from my ex. he had good taste.
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Diamonds are a Dragon’s best friend I am not giving shit back
 
socadiva05 said:
I agree with the above. The good stuff I've kept, but the cheap crap, I tried to pawn and it wasn't worth a THING! I just threw it out (especially those silly heart name plates from HS- the one's that say "Joe loves Jennifer"?.....UGGGHHH!!!)
:rofl: I had one of those. Now it is a pair of Italian gold earrings!
Diamonds, I definitely keep. Others can be found in a store somewhere.
 
Top