Every Man Whe Straight come in this thread

skeng

This is what I call two round....but Jahhhhh Knowww I would try...I would probably get mash down wicked...but I would try lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eU9909-CSus&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eU9909-CSus&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

notorious saga

Sagattarius
OMFG dat chick thick like mudd, wow nice bambam:security: good chick to wine on for carnival but yuh might get jumbie by nuff man wanting a piece.

skeng

OMFG dat chick thick like mudd, wow nice bambam:security: good chick to wine on for carnival but yuh might get jumbie by nuff man wanting a piece.

Carnival????.....my yute a whe yah study...the only wine mi want is on the edge lol....I would lock up all day in my house with her...not even food mi wouldn't bloodclaat eat.

JAM CREW

Producer
i would breed she so much all like 20 children!!! and me gone lock she up in me house tight with alarm system watch dogs and rifle

skeng

easy to do...nothing to it
hmmmm is not really what she doing still...but wat she has and doing with it....would be nice to see somebody do a rendition to that while cooking a mean pot of curry :meeting: lol

skeng, anything with some dark brown--blueblack melanin

I just saw it on facebook and decide to post it...never really went out and searched....but in any case I believe in affirmative daggeration lol

skeng

she shouldve been dark skinned....
looks like ass implants to me...
Gwan go dagger her mother and see if you can gve her some more melanin and I dont believe it is implants..only unless they implanted those thighs too....everything seem proportional.

Nica

SAINTSational
hmmmm is not really what she doing still...but wat she has and doing with it....would be nice to see somebody do a rendition to that while cooking a mean pot of curry :meeting: lol
yea she thick.... I'm not as thick as she is but I can hold me own :lol: