Eric Benet

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
they mentioned on the radio today that Halle has him going for some type of therapy for his sex addiction......do you think he is really mentally ill, or that is a cheap excuse for him just sleeping around??? what allyah think?

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
I think Halle is the one that needs help. She needs to stop getting involved in these relationships that are either physical or emotionally abusive. She is too beautiful and successful for that, she needs to be stronger.

yankee kitt

simply amazing...

this man is married to a stunning woman and he STILL cheats. i just don't get it. but to answer your question, no one can say if he truly is a nymphomaniac except himself and his therapist.

dougla it's funny you mentioned that because i was going to say the same thing about halle. maybe she needs to take a step back and evaluate her self-esteem issues....who knows.....

Last edited:

soca junkie said:
they mentioned on the radio today that Halle has him going for some type of therapy for his sex addiction......do you think he is really mentally ill, or that is a cheap excuse for him just sleeping around??? what allyah think?
Hey that is a serious disease ... I am in my 12 step program...

Chun Li

Bull$hit Radar
When they first mentioned that Eric Bennet was sleeping around earlier this year on the radio. Ed lover saids that he thinks Halle Berry ends up with these types of men because she doesn't sleep with them before marriage. He said that when she marrys them and they found out how bad she is bad. They horn she.

:rolleyes:

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
some men must be having a hard time understanding how a man cheats on halle berry! but she has had a lot of problems with men in the past (namely dave justice) and i think that may be affecting her psychologically in all her relationships since him. maybe preventing her from being open, emotionally and sexually, and some men can't handle that. so they stray...

G

Re: simply amazing...

yankee kitt said:
this man is married to a stunning woman and he STILL cheats. i just don't get it. but to answer your question, no one can say if he truly is a nymphomaniac except himself and his therapist.

dougla it's funny you mentioned that because i was going to say the same thing about halle. maybe she needs to take a step back and evaluate her self-esteem issues....who knows.....
OK, I will tell anyone, good looks dont keep no man, you dont know if she is nagging or snotty etc.......from my understanding I've heard that she cant throw down in the sac, and that is a big no no in a relationship, Her exhusband said that she stood there all prissy, and men dont like that. Every man wants a freak in his bed room.

allyuh blaming poor halle (trust me even if she is a horrible lay I goh hoe train dat ) ... allyuh wont accept de man have a deisease... it is a very serious disease and left untreated it could destroy a person

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Re: Re: simply amazing...

sexybaby said:
OK, I will tell anyone, good looks dont keep no man, you dont know if she is nagging or snotty etc.......from my understanding I've heard that she cant throw down in the sac, and that is a big no no in a relationship, Her exhusband said that she stood there all prissy, and men dont like that. Every man wants a freak in his bed room. [/QUOTE

In Monster's Ball she was real throwing back on dat pr!ck. So, it would be a damn shame that she's a better actress than she really is in bed.