Empress

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
PtHova said:
i dont know if u rememba but i did call u back last nite

That was you!!! I thought it was "my homeboy" heehee (i used that just for you) trying to come through, lol... It was around 1ish, so I'm like son it's late!! :lazy: Oh it was a woman's voice, damn I have bad hearing!!

Yuh sig... lol I can't look at it!!
 

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
stupse loser..its a good thing i did not wait for u to call me back

Empress : Yeah T i am gonna call u back when de movie done

facking liard...
 

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
well i cudda sounded manish cuz i jus woke up from a 2 hr sleep
it was 2am when i called u
i thought u mighta been awake
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Sugahkhayne said:
stupse loser..its a good thing i did not wait for u to call me back

Empress : Yeah T i am gonna call u back when de movie done

facking liard...

ummmm... I went to bed you BAJAN WUNNA!!! lol... :duck AS YOU CAN SEE SHE CALLED AND I PICKED UP SLEEPIN!! I didn't even get to finish watchin' the movie properly because I was in and out of it!!

Ok ladies I need help??!!!
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
PtHova said:
well i cudda sounded manish cuz i jus woke up from a 2 hr sleep
it was 2am when i called u
i thought u mighta been awake
Oh my gosh, what if I had said something, THE WRONG THING!! :kicks LAWD!!
 

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
HoneyEmpress said:
ummmm... I went to bed you BAJAN WUNNA!!! lol... :duck AS YOU CAN SEE SHE CALLED AND I PICKED UP SLEEPIN!! I didn't even get to finish watchin' the movie properly because I was in and out of it!!

Ok ladies I need help??!!!

u need more than help..whats up.. or do we need a phone call
 

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
HoneyEmpress said:
nah I'm good, it's about work!! My foot still swollen and I need to know what do!!
i say go into work...and be liek ohhh lawwwddd...and mek dem see ur foot swell up

den drop down pon de ground and be like MOMMMYY
 
Top