Empress

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Huggin you back!!!!

mama, thank you... You know how tired I am.. all dem cussin me about mi stressin work and right now I can do with a serious hug and may be some Indian chunes if you know what I mean. lol...And I don't mean Soca Bhangra!!!!lol

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
SURE!!!

If either of u would be so kind as to dro pby my house with either of those orders, I would be forever greatful

Socaboy

look meh!
empressedu said:
Hey I was just following your lead "OH WISE ONE" LOL... Hey I think I better go by Ms. trini and drop of some food fuh she!!
oh ok, well if you going then I won't bother.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Ms. Trini OKAY OKAY... I coming over! What did you want again? LOL.... hey Socaboy by the time you come I should be still there, so you're gonna have to bring some food as well!!!

Socaboy

look meh!
empressedu said:
Ms. Trini OKAY OKAY... I coming over! What did you want again? LOL.... hey Socaboy by the time you come I should be still there, so you're gonna have to bring some food as well!!!
yeah, not sure if I can make that still...wait there and I'll let you know

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Yuh gonna leave me there, just like when some tall handsome fella dropped me on the kitch. floor with a pan of macroni in mi hands. Okay I stretchin the truth now, LOL..... It's alright, I'll Survive... Ms. Trini, I won't let yuh starve!

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
glad I got a friend!

empressedu said:
Yuh gonna leave me there, just like when some tall handsome fella dropped me on the kitch. floor with a pan of macroni in mi hands. Okay I stretchin the truth now, LOL..... It's alright, I'll Survive... Ms. Trini, I won't let yuh starve!
Thanx Empress at least I know I have 1 friend....Well I'm off...I will sit on the steps for allyuh:rolleyes: :rolleyes: