Empress.... Nytrini

M

MrBlackRock

i have decided to discontinue association

my sources indicate that YOU along with another.... convinced me imix wife to horn me..............

why wunna do me so.... i've been a good black rock. only seeing bumpas and not touching... wining up pon air in parties instead of jacking up a back bumpa... oh well back to being wutless

*picks up phone to call horner gal*

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. I Was by de bar wit some friends, I would never force her to do that, but I would force her to have a good time... COME ON, MBR!

M

MrBlackRock

empressedu said:
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. I Was by de bar wit some friends, I would never force her to do that, but I would force her to have a good time... COME ON, MBR!
my source was there, won't tell u who HE was.. and he was around... he hit me on the celly and told me..... JUNKIE DOING U DIRTY... so after i kick de gyal out that i was with.. i get vex. hence my situation

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
So he call my name too.... Well, ask yuh source if he cop a wukup too, I bet he did! MBR someone is doing you wrong behind yuh back!

M

MrBlackRock

well i gotta trust de bredren... if she horning me wid mlo member its cool. all ah we is fam share and share alike, if he non mlo.. de gyal did me dirty....

*flashes divorce papers*

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
SocaJunkie, I will testify in court fuh yuh if yuh like, Haul dem fellas, especially if you , yes you, MBR don't mind if yuh brethren borrowed yuh piece....

Socaboy

look meh!
BlackRock...listen man, I was there when NYTrini, and Empressedu convinced Soca Junkie to horn yuh!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing man, it was unbelie-a-bull. I tried to stick up for yuh, but yuh know how it is when women get together and ting...sorry man.

M

MrBlackRock

Socaboy said:
BlackRock...listen man, I was there when NYTrini, and Empressedu convinced Soca Junkie to horn yuh!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing man, it was unbelie-a-bull. I tried to stick up for yuh, but yuh know how it is when women get together and ting...sorry man.
good looking out man.. i knew they were up to no good once they found out i wasn't gonna be there... empress must be still vex that i killed her hamster a few weeks ago... but hey it made my microwave just as messy... junkie denying it but i done know she horning... and wearing an outfit i buy she

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
SOCABOY, yuh such a tattletail, you wasn't sayin that when yuh had tap the bottle and tap all of our.....LET ME SHUT MI MOUTH! Thanks brethren for putting the business out there!

M

MrBlackRock

empressedu said:
THAT"S WHERE MI HAMSTER WENT! You know what I was about to get real' NASTY, but you know what I'll watch my mouth MBR!
you girl aint talking cause Black rock give her a gag order....

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
MrBlackRock said:
well i gotta trust de bredren... if she horning me wid mlo member its cool. all ah we is fam share and share alike, if he non mlo.. de gyal did me dirty....

*flashes divorce papers*
so you divorcin me just so??? off some he said she said???

humph.......

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Socaboy said:
Socaboy u too damn LIE!!!!!!We never did such and as for u Mr Black Rock...If u had been where u were suppose to be u wouldnt be worrying about Ms Junkie having a horna man anyway!

Last edited:

Socaboy

look meh!
soca junkie said:

humph.......

Looks so...you shoulda just been the faithfull pocket protector wearing drunkie everybody thought you were...

M

MrBlackRock

soca junkie said:

humph.......
i cyan divorce yet, i gotta let u make it up to me first... and get rid of de flannel pjs ... strictly satin going on to get back in my good graces

nytrini... doan mek me start i trusted her with you frauds

Socaboy

look meh!
nytrini said:
Socaboy u too damn LIE!!!!!!We never did such and as for u Mr Black Rock...If u had been where u were suppose to be u wouldnt be worrying about Ms Junkie having a horna man anyway!

That's funny because that the same thing you were telling Junkie when you was telling she to horn de man...I remember exactly what you said, "He shoulda been here anyways, now somebody else should get what he missin out on..."

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
ALLYUH STOP NUH, I gettin confused
MBR-give it up it's over the ndivorce papers are out
SOCABOY-NO MORE MAC AND CHEESE, Yuh too like to MACO
NYTRINI-YUh still a punk, but mo' luv
SOCAJUNKIE-Yuh still studyin MBR, he should've been here to hold things down, that's all

M

MrBlackRock

empressedu said:
ALLYUH STOP NUH, I gettin confused
MBR-give it up it's over the ndivorce papers are out
SOCABOY-NO MORE MAC AND CHEESE, Yuh too like to MACO
NYTRINI-YUh still a punk, but mo' luv
SOCAJUNKIE-Yuh still studyin MBR, he should've been here to hold things down, that's all
empress. you cyan control you friend. she horn me , she horn me, she just get catch.. what me and socaboy just did, was make you admit it.. thank you... your friend denied.... you admitted..... tsk tsk tsk wait till i go home