Eh eh like meh blood too sweet..

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
I have 7 mosquito bites in the same place ..like connect the dots. They scratching meh fuh so. It's May and i'm in Brooklyn where are they comin from :(

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
yuh not the only one.... i been back 2 wks from BIM n the mosquitos still kickin my butt.... n i find i got 2 more.. but where da hell they comin from?!:mad:

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
SweetPea said:
yuh not the only one.... i been back 2 wks from BIM n the mosquitos still kickin my butt.... n i find i got 2 more.. but where da hell they comin from?!:mad:
And my tail has been in Brooklyn so I really would like to know!

M

MrBlackRock

SweetPea said:
dem ain mosquitos. dem is mile n a quarter men dat sneak in suitcase

Kingmidas

The Prophet
foxxietrini said:
I have 7 mosquito bites in the same place ..like connect the dots. They scratching meh fuh so. It's May and i'm in Brooklyn where are they comin from :(

opps :eek: dat was me dear.sorry dint mean to bite u so hard :p

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Re: Re: Eh eh like meh blood too sweet..

Kingmidas said:
opps :eek: dat was me dear.sorry dint mean to bite u so hard :p
Yuh see you....corrupting my mind...I know that wasn't you because I would bite back! :p :fyah

Kingmidas

The Prophet
Re: Re: Re: Eh eh like meh blood too sweet..

foxxietrini said:
Yuh see you....corrupting my mind...I know that wasn't you because I would bite back! :p :fyah

so how u explain these marks on my back and shoulder?

Sweetie

da sweet one
gyal... i get 4 serious ones on my ankle when I went to TNT for carnival and one STILL itchin like MAD.... it need to stop b4 i tear my skin off :O

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Sweetie said:
gyal... i get 4 serious ones on my ankle when I went to TNT for carnival and one STILL itchin like MAD.... it need to stop b4 i tear my skin off :O
Yuh lucky! I still have 4 itchin the HELL OUTTA ME! Something has GOT to be wrong here...I mean I'm extremely allergic to mosquito bites but come on a whole 2 months later and they still scratchin???