Eastern Parkway. .....We Reach !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
We about to lock it down........

Sorry..if you couldn't make it to the Greatest City in the World, NYC....but we holdin it down with Freaksmas NYC.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
My boy Roger Archibald atty.....funded part of this...so we on the truck..holla at me....cant miss me...Jamaican flag around my head.....with two Redbones from Cayman. .....so holla at me ....dont let them trip you up.....we still holding it down in NYC......

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Sesame Flyers in top form.........they look the part......let's see how they put it down......so far they looking the best !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
We at the peak of Greatness. ...Buffalo.Ave and about to turn on Eastern Parkway. .....the view of all the flags from all the Caribbean is priceless. ......WE Reach. ....pics later.....we out !

Be safe !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Dude.....lol.....later.....got my hands full right now......DJ Roy.....on the set..we here with we friends and dem....pop Ah bottle in UK for us...we there next year to lock it down....!

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Google. ...freakmas ny..we on Twitter. ....you see me Sean Paul in the pic.he on the truck.....someone streaming it..

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
You first have to give God Thanks for another day to go into " Battle " to raise your Flag and Shell down the Place and bring you home safely !

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Most of the trucks sound systems sounded pretty good this year..

But I think backyard mass took it this year again..their bassline is something else..Toro sound on the dingolay truck was very solidd maybe a 2nd or 3rd place.

The 2 haitian trucks sound very well also.lol.

Didn't see any jamaica trucks.maybe they went on early.

trinifrombx

Most of the trucks sound systems sounded pretty good this year..

But I think backyard mass took it this year again..their bassline is something else..Toro sound on the dingolay truck was very solidd maybe a 2nd or 3rd place.

The 2 haitian trucks sound very well also.lol.

Didn't see any jamaica trucks.maybe they went on early.
Missed the Haitian truck, when did they pass by Bedford ?

Spragga Benz, Sean Paul , etc was on that freak truck, at Bedford they were doing their thing, I was looking for them on the Wbls, 97 truck, which was Sesame Flyers, but only Dahved Levy there trying to be a singer !

You have pics of the Haitian truck ?

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
No i did'nt take any pics..The last truck was..djakout. .and tvice waas maybe 4 or 5 trucks infront jakout.

trinifrombx

No i did'nt take any pics..The last truck was..djakout. .and tvice waas maybe 4 or 5 trucks infront jakout.
Ok cool, it was a beautiful day on the parkway, I since hope they don't shut it down so the next generation can continue with pride !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
When...we turned onto Easter Parkway.....and you hear Fay-ann Raze....." .Meet me on the road...Two Hands in the Air and you look across Eastern Parkway" and see the throng of ppl....man like Rupee said, that sight and feeling is priceless......

btw....from Buffalo down to Bedford...wtf...where are the Black Ppl ?

I saw more ppl on the road than on the side taking it in.....did we really get priced out of Brooklyn and ppl just scare of getting stab, shot or worse ....idk.....but from up there years ago, it was min 7 to 8 rows of ppl....now, you would lucky to see three rows.....I am worried what will be the outcome of this great event that stood the test of time for the last 48 years that it been on Eastern Parkway......idk.....we lose the votes in the community...it is a wrap !

MFs don't love or support culture imo....., then again, I can't blame ppl for being scare to come out ! with the endless fools yutes we have out there coming out to cause trouble on a day like this !