Dropping off yuh laundry.....

Audree

Bush Baby
4 de chinee lady to do......wtf?

Bad enough we have to use a public machine but, damn......dat shit is not a good look. Wuss when is ah oman dropping dem laundry, eeeww, I juss can't find any understanding, as to how/why a lady would send dem crusty stink panty for de chinee lady to wash.

Yo I does see some crazy shit in de laundry place...

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
My bf drops his laundry off.....but a Jamaican does his laundry :confused

he says it's cheaper to drop it off :dntknw:

$exy Prince$$

Ladies Hold Unto Yuh Man
no one washes my clothes but me, not even my mother is allowed to wash my clothes. That's just gross.
Thats the same way I feel I don't anyone washing my clothes.

While in the laundry I saw the chinese lady doing other people's clothes and the amount of soap that she uses does dirty clothes no justice and on top of that she adds a gallon of water to the machine during the wach cycle(I guess to make the soap stretch)

Audree

Bush Baby
My bf drops his laundry off.....but a Jamaican does his laundry :confused

he says it's cheaper to drop it off :dntknw:
Well I hope he work like 3 jobs or 2 jobs and school. That would be understandable since he would not have any time.

Other than dat, why he ent send you? or do his shit heself? How much cheaper it can be? Cause yuh still paying labor...

Well maybe for a man it MIGHT be ok, still yuck but, he can pass.

Is woman dat do dat shit, dat have my belly hurtin.

Audree

Bush Baby
While in the laundry I saw the chinese lady doing other people's clothes and the amount of soap that she uses does dirty clothes no justice and on top of that she adds a gallon of water to the machine during the wach cycle(I guess to make the soap stretch)
Deh learn dat shit from dem jews lmFao

Doh let me get on DEM.

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
Well I hope he work like 3 jobs or 2 jobs and school. That would be understandable since he would not have any time.

Other than dat, why he ent send you? or do his shit heself? How much cheaper it can be? Cause yuh still paying labor...

Well maybe for a man it MIGHT be ok, still yuck but, he can pass.

Is woman dat do dat shit, dat have my belly hurtin.
he works nights and wakes up like 2 hours b4 he go to work...send me to do laundry? :kicks nah I'm good and besides he in the BX...it actually is ok for a man to drop off...what do they know anyway:confused

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
...what do they know anyway:confused

:rofl: he still young, i'll give him dat. but doh let dat garrat fool u into tinkin he doh know nuttn. :rofl: woooiiiiii next ting you goin bronx to do his laundry an he chillaxin. garrat man know PLENTY! truss

Audree

Bush Baby
he works nights and wakes up like 2 hours b4 he go to work...send me to do laundry? :kicks nah I'm good and besides he in the BX...it actually is ok for a man to drop off...what do they know anyway:confused
:lol@send me?

I guess men don't care much bout dem tings but, a lady/wife/mother wtf?

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
:rofl: he still young, i'll give him dat. but doh let dat garrat fool u into tinkin he doh know nuttn. :rofl: woooiiiiii next ting you goin bronx to do his laundry an he chillaxin. garrat man know PLENTY! truss
:kicks I know he know plenty...but I'm always 5 steps ahead!:wizard:

Ms. Hershey

another day...
yep. i know a few ladies who are wives and mothers dat do it.
i'd just like to know how hard is it really to just put your clothes in the wash? :search:

i don't want some stranger touching up my clothes atall. :no2: i mean, i don't wash my undies in the laundry (i do that by hand daily) but still... not me an dat.

i'll do my own damn laundry thank you very much. lol

Audree

Bush Baby
it's laziness. dais all.
Any big oman, tekkin hood, dat can't rinse dem panty (in the shower) while deh bathing (easy 1 time) and rather send it 4 de chinee lady 2 do, talking bout dem LAZY?........need 2 cuff. 1 from de man and 1 from deh muddah.

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
i'd just like to know how hard is it really to just put your clothes in the wash? :search:

i don't want some stranger touching up my clothes atall. :no2: i mean, i don't wash my undies in the laundry (i do that by hand daily) but still... not me an dat.

i'll do my own damn laundry thank you very much. lol
yep. i doh even like de idea of goin to a laundromat where other people puttin dey shit, not to mention somebody else touchin dem up an goin cheap on detergent. dey prolly washin de people clothes in empty water.

one lady i work with was sayin she have too many kids and soo much laundry she juss cant do it.

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
yep. i doh even like de idea of goin to a laundromat where other people puttin dey shit, not to mention somebody else touchin dem up an goin cheap on detergent. dey prolly washin de people clothes in empty water.

one lady i work with was sayin she have too many kids and soo much laundry she juss cant do it.
empty water?! juss say without soap and done nah..friggin antiguans:rofl:

Audree

Bush Baby
yep. i know a few ladies who are wives and mothers dat do it.
Yooooo

1 time, de chinee lady was sorting BABY clothes on the FLOOR.......I mean the baby had to be like 6-9 monthe WTF?

I ent even start washing my son clothes in da laundry untill he was like 2 1/2- 3 years.

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
Any big oman, tekkin hood, dat can't rinse dem panty (in the shower) while deh bathing (easy 1 time) and rather send it 4 de chinee lady 2 do, talking bout dem LAZY?........need 2 cuff. 1 from de man and 1 from deh muddah.
:kicks you sound like one a dem grannies that like to mind people business

nah but seriously, I was raise to wash my panty in the shower.........I remember one of my roommates in college (a white girl, and of course I used to mind her business :kicks) every time she would come out the shower she would just drop her panty in the hamper...and mind you weeeks used to go by without her washing her clothes. :bad:

can u say crusty!!!!

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
empty water?! juss say without soap and done nah..friggin antiguans:rofl:
*dead* yuh know i had to say dat out loud 3 times to get your point. :rofl: i was like empty water... wah wrong wit dat? :confused

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: