Dressing for WEDDINGS in North America...

  • Thread starter Trini Exhibitionist
  • Start date
T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy :eek:hgosh peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

There is NO WAY!!!

NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!
 
T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
Trinikiz said:
post pics

I wish I could...she showed me physical pics...
but men were in plaid shirts and khaki pants
women were just wearing tank tops and old timish looking skirts
it was disgusting...
 

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
that's tacky.

but yuh know at this point, i'd be happier if the people juss stay together. tired of goin to weddings and a year later, they seperatin.....steups. i should get my damn gift back if they doh last.
 
S

sharkie

Guest
soca junkie said:
that's tacky.

but yuh know at this point, i'd be happier if the people juss stay together. tired of goin to weddings and a year later, they seperatin.....steups. i should get my damn gift back if they doh last.
yuh know wha, it's kinda sad...if yuh eh see dem since de wedding and yuh ask..."how's married life :D" and den dey tell yuh dey done :kicks
 

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
Trini Exhibitionist said:
I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy :eek:hgosh peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

There is NO WAY!!!

NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!
Tell me about it. A wedding is supposed to be a formal affair unless if its happening on the beach or somethin'
 
T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
ENT!!!! I would so have Fashion Police at the doors :rofl:
 

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
:kicks i have one to go to saturday....and I have a really nice dress and open shoes no boots for me
 

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Trini Exhibitionist said:
I have to say, color me disappointed! Just saw some pics of a girls wedding and mercy :eek:hgosh peeps looked horrible...if I were the photographer I so wasn't taking pics!!!

There is NO WAY!!!

NO FRICKIN WAY anyone is gonna be admitted to MY WEDDING dressed is ah sweater *if the wedding is in the winter* and or khakis and some old looking shirt....

There will be a STRICT DRESS CODE...and who doh like it...doh have to come!!!!

Thank you, that's all I have to say!!!!
steeups... wear a sweater if yuh want as long as you bring a nice gift. :kicks
 

VictoriaECD

Registered User
it is amazing how ppl of the caribbean does go all out for weddings.......it is the one day the badman from round the corner does put on a suit and shoes......
 
T

Trini Exhibitionist

Guest
Dougla Ting said:
steeups... wear a sweater if yuh want as long as you bring a nice gift. :kicks

watch you :rofl:


:security: SECURITY!!!!
 
Top