Dragon I Thought Of You Last Night

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
when i heard the song on the radio..

i hate my baby daddy (repeat 1 million times) :music
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Trinibaje said:
when i heard the song on the radio..

i hate my baby daddy (repeat 1 million times) :music
Would you like me to be yuh baby daddy? … You know you gine get beautiful kids
 
P

Prettidolli16

Guest
DRAGON said:
Let me know when yuh ready. We don’t have to foop .. Artificial insemination

when allyuh foop, doh tell anyone on imix....yuh see de man post yesterday....dragon ent easy.....lol :kicks
 
D

Dragon

Guest
Prettidolli16 said:
when allyuh foop, doh tell anyone on imix....yuh see de man post yesterday....dragon ent easy.....lol :kicks
Hello darling …… ah hope TriniBaje is not like other Imix women I know who tell meh biz to their friends and family ... After they get ah bush
 

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
DRAGON said:
Hello darling …… ah hope TriniBaje is not like other Imix women I know who tell meh biz to their friends and family ... After they get ah bush

no darling i would be sooooo shame i won't tell a soul :(
 

Cimo 2

KingBea...
DRAGON said:
Let me know when yuh ready. We don’t have to foop .. Artificial insemination

Good idea... carse you know what they say....
"If you lie with dogs you'll get fleas" so Dragon be careful... Teehee..
 
Top