Dont u jus hate it when u start a thread

Vincent Vega

And some body else say "spin off from so n so thread" n dem thread selloff more Dan ur original!?!?! Smh:cuss:cuss

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Ah did missed u...u shoulda see ingram how he sling prick all pcs di board last week wen u wasn't around...keep thing dat ole stinka ah good churchman...lehwe bounce up dis weekend eh?
yuh didnt miss me atall atall atall :rofl:

yuh had nuff gyal to entertain you form what I hear! :grin:

bhalistix

It is I
lol - imix full on leeches that lack creative so they have to piggie back off you sh!t. they should be some kind of shared credit program for tings like dat.

LG - gee de man some credits before he start cry pon de people forum....

LB

lol - imix full on leeches that lack creative so they have to piggie back off you sh!t. they should be some kind of shared credit program for tings like dat.

so you are calling me a leech cause I gave credit where credit was due but the man still wants to feel all sensitive cause I was talking about fuel? :kicks

Vincent Vega

lol Ah cyah wid wid anyone ah yuh woman, us one nice ting ah tell a next one n is BOOM " deh he ass Goo again".Smh

LB

lol Ah cyah wid wid anyone ah yuh woman, us one nice ting ah tell a next one n is BOOM " deh he ass Goo again".Smh
like I said poor yuh! :rofl:

I give u nuh credit for trying to get my attention again! But nah man, you stock value fall from blue chip to penny stock! lol

bhalistix

It is I
so you are calling me a leech cause I gave credit where credit was due but the man still wants to feel all sensitive cause I was talking about fuel? :kicks
naah nah nah, notice i didn't put everything on on paragraph. I just know is you de man deh businessing with so instead of letting tings escalate just gee de man some credits to cool him down. I jus cah stand to see a grown ass man cry... lmao

VV would 500 credits work for you....

Vincent Vega

Doh worry ah reporting dis to di imix high counsel as well as di better business bureau

LB

naah nah nah, notice i didn't put everything on on paragraph. I just know is you de man deh businessing with so instead of letting tings escalate just gee de man some credits to cool him down. I jus cah stand to see a grown ass man cry... lmao

VV would 500 credits work for you....
but u know how much of my hard earned credit (literally) I have given this man already? And then he just spend it on a next imix gyal when my back is turned cho!

I done spending my imix credit on him! :download:

LB

Doh worry ah reporting dis to di imix high counsel as well as di better business bureau
yeah and I bet if I send another 1000 credits your way and let you take me out for a Johnny Rocket's burger this weekend (in-between your date with N.S.) ALLLLL would be forgiven quick time, aint it? :rofl: :rofl:

bhalistix

It is I
sue her, she can afford it after all she driving V6 engine, high end japanese jeep i am thinking thinking infiniti fx35. she have the credits....

IMIX have strong copy rights laws

LB

sue her, she can afford it after all she driving V6 engine, high end japanese jeep i am thinking thinking infiniti fx35. she have the credits....

IMIX have strong copy rights laws

watch me take you off my Christmas card mailing list! :cuss

bhalistix

It is I
but u know how much of my hard earned credit (literally) I have given this man already? And then he just spend it on a next imix gyal when my back is turned cho!

I done spending my imix credit on him! :download:
were there restriction on what he can do with the credits.....