Dog lovers; a moment please!

T

The JaM™

Firstly, what's your favourite breed of dog?
Secondly, do any of you know of anyone who owns an Irish wolf hound?
That's it for now... :king:

J

Juksan Stabbs

VincyJam82 said:
Firstly, what's your favourite breed of dog?
Secondly, do any of you know of anyone who owns an Irish wolf hound?
That's it for now... :king:
American Pit Bull Terrier
No i don't know anyone who owns one but i've seen a few of them before....what do you wanna know about them??

RIP
Big Daddy Kayne

T

The JaM™

Lawd... like nobody like big dogs? I so badly want an Irish wolf hound....

T

The JaM™

Juksan Stabbs said:
American Pit Bull Terrier
No i don't know anyone who owns one but i've seen a few of them before....what do you wanna know about them??

RIP
Big Daddy Kayne
Don't wanna know anything bout them.... I WANT one... not right now... but when I move back to SVG I'd like to carry one with me.

J

Juksan Stabbs

VincyJam82 said:
Don't wanna know anything bout them.... I WANT one... not right now... but when I move back to SVG I'd like to carry one with me.
Too much unneccessary money to spend and due to the fact dem en a common dog you need to have a vet that's WHAPS or yuh dog gine die early.

T

The JaM™

Juksan Stabbs said:
Too much unneccessary money to spend and due to the fact dem en a common dog you need to have a vet that's WHAPS or yuh dog gine die early.
I ain't giving up hope yet.... sometimes in the animal shelters over here they have dogs up for adoption...especially the bigger dogs that people thought were cute when small but as they grew, realised that a two bedroom flat is not the ideal place for a huge dog...so they get abandoned. As for vets in SVG... we ain't too badly off so I'm not worried on that front.

And how you manage to be conversating with this 'big lip shyte'?

J

Juksan Stabbs

VincyJam82 said:
I ain't giving up hope yet.... sometimes in the animal shelters over here they have dogs up for adoption...especially the bigger dogs that people thought were cute when small but as they grew, realised that a two bedroom flat is not the ideal place for a huge dog...so they get abandoned. As for vets in SVG... we ain't too badly off so I'm not worried on that front.

And how you manage to be conversating with this 'big lip shyte'?
Yuh big lips is your prollem not mine muh girl...besides i felt kinna sorry for yuh after dah encounter we had. :taunt: On a serious note doah doan dig nuffin...you now know about dah one they call Juksan Stabbs. :clapping: :clapping:

T

The JaM™

Juksan Stabbs said:
Yuh big lips is your prollem not mine muh girl...besides i felt kinna sorry for yuh after dah encounter we had. :taunt: On a serious note doah doan dig nuffin...you now know about dah one they call Juksan Stabbs. :clapping: :clapping:
You felt sorry for me? LOL... wasted emotion my friend cuz I found the entire thing highly amusing... :D
And I ain't dig no horrors at all... if I had I might have said sumn bout dem dry roasted knuckles ya had on display in a pic last week...lol...but seeing as that isn't the case...
And what exactly is it that I'm supposed to now know about the one they call juksan stabbs? Just so we're clear about things.... :download:

L O S T
Why must every thread ,no matter ho innocen;dive in2 drama :taunt: :acute:

Belgian Malinois

Nope

T

The JaM™

DreadJockey said:
Why must every thread ,no matter ho innocen;dive in2 drama :taunt: :acute:

Belgian Malinois

Nope
LOL! Don't you be stirring now! There is no drama here... I repeat NO DRAMA here...lol. I was just curious, so I asked the boy a question. End of story. :acute:

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I've had a few daschunds...they were so loveable (except they don't like children...perfect for me :D).

T

The JaM™

Rummy said:
I've had a few daschunds...they were so loveable (except they don't like children...perfect for me :D).
Not fond of kids huh? lol... you and my friend should conversate... her screen name on msn messenger is ''USE CONDOMS! - the damn kids are annoying!" :taunt:

J

Juksan Stabbs

Rummy said:
I'm starting to wonder about you yeh....what would you do ef yuh gaw pregnant??

J

Juksan Stabbs

VincyJam82 said:
You felt sorry for me? LOL... wasted emotion my friend cuz I found the entire thing highly amusing... :D
And I ain't dig no horrors at all... if I had I might have said sumn bout dem dry roasted knuckles ya had on display in a pic last week...lol...but seeing as that isn't the case...
And what exactly is it that I'm supposed to now know about the one they call juksan stabbs? Just so we're clear about things.... :download:
Since people have me out tah be some sort of bad person around here i'm gonna be nice to you tonight. I'z a hard working man who earns everything i own so ef yuh see Juksan Stabbs wiff ashy knuckles from the cold breeze on the route...think about yuh neighbourhood drug dealing fellow men hear. Besides...that can be cured wiff some Vigor S. Keri lotion anyhow so guess who en keh?? :elf:

n00ner

el n00ño
I like German Shepherds (all-black), Newfoundlands, Huskies, Elkhounds, and for small dogs - Shiba Inu, Pug...